• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Games & Face Offs Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Games and Face-Offs Index

Here is a list of the current games/face-offs to help you easily find games you’re looking for or see if certain games already exist. Please keep in mind as you search that, while a game is only listed once, it may plausibly fall under more than one category—so be sure to check multiple sections if that’s the case. I will add/remove from this topic as it is needed. I'll do a clean up at the first and end of each month so to make sure everything is in order.

Some helpful links:

Games Rules
Approved/Disapproved Thread
Face-Off Rules

Current Categories: Mafia, Counting, Above Poster, Word/Letter, Listing, Rating, Question/Answer, Guessing, Creative, Competitive, RPGs, Miscellaneous Games, and Face-Offs

Mafia:

A specific type of RPGs involving players who take on the role of either being the Mafia or being one of several townspeople, with the Mafia being able to eliminate one townsperson per day. The objective of the game is for the townspeople to correctly pinpoint as to who the Mafia is; if the Mafia succeeds in eliminating all the townspeople without getting caught, the Mafia wins. Because of the popularity of this type of game, only three Mafias are allowed to be active at one time.
'

Counting:

A specific type of continuous and competitive game involving the battle of two groups. Counting Games usually start at a mid-point (ie. 500), with each group posting for the number to reach their group's aim (for example, Group A would want to get the number to 1000, so each post from a member of Group A will add 1 to the current count; on the other hand, Group B would want to get the number to 0, so each post from a member of Group B will subtract 1 from the current count). Because of the popularity of this type of game, only three Counting Games are allowed to be active at one time.

1000 reasons why nintendo is the best

Above Poster:

Technically speaking, these are games that involve the player interacting with the player who posted before him/her. With that definition, though, almost every game can be said to belong to this category, so for the purposes of this index, "Above Poster" games will refer to games of that nature, but do not fall under any of the other categories in this index.

^ > v
Caption the Above Picture
Caption the above signature III
Create a new Place by Combining the Above two User's Locations!
extremely wrong answers to general questions
extremely wrong answeres to pokemon questions
Have You Ever?
Have you seen this tv show?
I Never Did My Homework Because - V.2. (The Nightmare Edition)
If The Above Avatar Appears In Front Of You...
If you were in an arranged marriage with the above avatar...
If you were in an arranged marriage with the above signature V3
Mega Evolve the Above Poster's mon
Name it's Use Game
predict the next poster
Pokelikes
Post an INSANE lie about the user above you
Raichu, use Thunder!
Rename the Member Above You
the revival of first thing that comes to mind
the revival of the penny game
the revival of pokedex match
the silly pokemon evolutions game
throw an object at the next poster
Train, Release, Store in PC
What Pokémon would fit it?
what type is it?
Which of the above two avatars would win a fight?
Which of the above two signatures will win in a fight?
Who's That Character?! v.2
Would You Eat That? V.2.
Would You Rather? 3.0
You're Banned
you fail to catch a magikarp

Word/Letter:

These types of games usually revolve around the alteration, continuation, expansion, and whatever else one can do with words, phrases, and sentences.

the babelfish game
ABC Character Game
The One Word Story Game v2.0 (Rule update. 16.12.2015)
try to type the above word with your elbow
What happened to my _____? V.2.
Waiter, there's a _____ in my soup, again!

Listing:

From the name itself, these are games that involved the players continuing a list started by the game's owner. Despite the titles of some of these games having numerical values, most games under this category have a list that is understood to be limitless (only really ending when the game is closed), though there are some exceptions.

Rating:

A type of game which involves a player giving his/her opinion of anything provided by or a characteristic of the player who posted before him/her, with this opinion being given or accompanied by a rating. Most rating games follow a rating scale of 0-10, with 0 being the lowest rating given and 10 being the highest.

Good Ol’ Rating of the User Title Above You
Rhwyktau
Rate the Avatar Above You.
Rate the Above User's Location!
Rate the above Video Game Music.
Rate the above Pokemon Nickname.
Rate the Profile Picture Above You.
Rate the signature

Question/Answer:

As what the name suggests, these games involve a player asking a question to another player, with the usual setup being a player answering the question of the player before him/her and the player asking another question to the player who will post after him/her. Q&A games are distinct from Guessing games in that there are no right or wrong answers, but only merely answers.

do you have this game? V3
Have you seen this movie?
Pokémon 20 Questions (Revival!)
The True or False Game!

Guessing:

These are games wherein the player has to guess the correct answer from the questions given by either the above poster or the game's owner. For games like these, though, the latter is preferred in order to avoid the game from being cluttered, though there are some exceptions. Guessing games are distinct from Q&A games in that there is actually a right answer in these games.

Creative:

As what the name suggests, these kinds of games partake to the players' capacity to think creatively. Creative games usually go for the inventiveness and originality of the player instead of their spontaneity.

Give The Above Two Posters A Shipping Name
The Pokemon Link Game
The Revival of the 12 Song Album Game!
This is court, defend yourself! v2

Competitive:

These are games that involve contests and/or competitions of some sort, with the aim of the game being to find a victor among a pool of contestants. Though most of the games in this category can also be placed under other categories of this index, they are placed here because the competitive aspect of the game is what drives it.

Secret Story: La Maison des Torsions

RPGs:

Standing for "Role-Playing Games", these obviously refer to games where each player is designated a role. An important characteristic of RPGs in the Games section (as opposed to RPGs in the section of the same name) is that the role-playing element of the game, while important, is very minimal. Games under this category are only grouped as such because of the presence of the element, but this element is not the dominant one of the game.

Pokemon High V.IV

Miscellaneous Games:

Of course, categories are limiting, and it is virtually impossible to create categories for all of the games of this forum. This category, then, is for all the games that do not fit in any of the categories listed above. Should enough games of a similar nature appear in this category, a new category may be created just for them.

Pokemon Survivor! (Revival!)

Face-Offs:

Face-Offs are a specific sub-genre of Competitive games, with the means of getting a victor being achieved through different voting styles being employed by its players, rightfully called its "voters". Because of the specificity of such a genre, there is a

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
I already had your game on the list Lbsweet96.

No worries Chelc :)

L.F.D.

Last edited:

Nidoprince

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Updated

I'm working on a new way to have the games organized on here. I was supposed to start on it last week, but I ran into a few issues I had to deal with. I should be able to start on it by tonight, or tomorrow night.

L.F.D.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
The never ending cheat (Origonal idea by roden 306)

-Game Creator-Extreme Floatzel

Abit Error on the list

Josef Stylin

I want to dye

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Closing this down since lists of new games can be found here,. With some patience, it is simpler to find out if the game you want already exists, instead of maintaining this more or less inactive thing.

272.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.