• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Games or Anime?

Games or Anime?

• Total voters

Chimungus

Whadaya like better? the Pokemon Games or Anime? i like anime cause its fun to watch and because i can. oh, AND WHY?

Hrist[ALT]

Battlemaiden Hrist
The games.

The anime is cute, but ultimately a commercial vehicle.

once in a blue Mew

ITS DAT TEOU-TEOU
game's all the way

you can actually evolve pokemon *gasp!* (unlike ash)
and no stupid motto's every episode (30/15 min)

Last edited:
I love the games have every single one!

But i still like the anime

mrhiyuck

curious
Games because it is more fun to raise your own pokemon, have your own adventure, etc. But it is fun to watch battles in anime too

Haruka

Banned
I love them both.

But if I have to choose, Games.

I love evolving, Trading, And battling with my own Pokemon.

Angeling

true love

Games. Honestly? I can't be arse to always have to keep up with the anime, both dub and Japanese versions. While I may be able to to for other animes, I just cba to do so for Pokemon anime. Then for games, I can play at my own pace etc. It's just more awesome for me, most of the games. But manga also own too, but, well, this isn't an option here either. :p

Korinku

Aw, cute :-3
The games are funner and more enjoyable because YOU get to be the hero instead of the same old kid (Ash). XD

Crystal Clair

The anime
I barely ever play the games anymore. I just find them boring. But I'm still getting Pearl when it comes out in America.
The anime is more entertaining. The characters aren't some repetitive sprites, they're actually different-looking! The characters say less cheesy lines, the anime art is more pleasing to the eye than the game art. The anime has some of the best characters - Chigusa, Misty, [spoil]Shinji[/spoil], Cassidy and Clair.
Besides with the openings, you can actually sing the lyrics!
It's just more of a story.

Last edited: