• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Games That Have Scared You

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
I found RE 4 scary at first, because it was my first RE game, and I didn't know what to expect, but in the end, I loved it. Also, when I as about 4, in LoZ OoT, when I made it to Queen Ghoma, I would make Link run behind a pillar, and start crying because I was scared. XD

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Metroid Prime - Phendrana Drifts. oh god.
Majora's Mask - 3 days...
Goldeneye 007 - The enemies always appear right in your face.
Bioshock - The Splicers.
Fatal Frame - Everything that jumps out.

I used to be afraid of Citadark Isle on Pokemon XD. Haha.

Surfing_Pikachu

What was so scary about that place? The only thing that scared me in that game was the frigate when I first began (it was my first Metroid Prime game, so that was expected), but after that, nothing scared me.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
What was so scary about that place? The only thing that scared me in that game was the frigate when I first began (it was my first Metroid Prime game, so that was expected), but after that, nothing scared me.

I think what he means is the space pirate lab, like when the lights go out. That was a little creepy.

Jats605

<--- Not bwoken
Metroid Prime Space Frigate thingy...along with others...

And what is scary about the phendrona Drifts?!

::EDIT::Also, up untilll a few months ago the Chozo Ghosts were CREPPY!!

Last edited:

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Metroid Prime Space Frigate thingy...along with others...

And what is scary about the phendrona Drifts?!

::EDIT::Also, up untilll a few months ago the Chozo Ghosts were CREPPY!!

Yeah, I definitely was a little creeped out the first time.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
loz phantom hour glass
them 4 sisters that turn into ghost head things.
i beat them at midnight and i was FREAKED.

SonOfASubmariner

GIRUGAMESH!
Majora's Mask: The music when you first arrived at Ikana Canyon, when it's still under the Mask's curse. First I was terrified when that played *I was wearing the Garo Mask*, and all of a sudden, a Garo popped out, made me scream out in terror.

Edit: Allright, I got the Boulder Trainer rank :)

Chaos Rush

At the end of Twilight Princess when Midna shows you what she really looks like... she looks like an evil alien zombie thing in a bikini.

Well I couldn't think of any Nintendo game but I got the game "The Haunted Mansion" based on the move "The Haunted Mansion" but this game is scary I always was scared if something was going to pop out and it was always dark.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
Kracko from Kirby Dream Land, i couldn't beat that freaking thing until 5 months after, it creeps me out to this day, but i beat the crap out of it in kirby super star ultra

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Ocarina of Time gave me the creeps a while back... those ReDeads still creep me out today.

Yeah, the re deads scared me when I was little.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
loz phantom hour glass
them 4 sisters that turn into ghost head things.
i beat them at midnight and i was FREAKED.

Yeah, that was kind of freaky.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Lol the oven man in RE4 was scary, also the regenerators.
My 18-year-old brother loves to play that game.
Whenever I see a regenerator I freak out.
Also, my brother scares me by acting like one.
Gaaah. Brothers are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.