• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Games that you are done with.

baguette

Fallout 4. The game was just so lazy on so many levels. I might occassionally have a little fun while playing it and I tried out to actually skill into doing damage and then found it way too easy - but the humour is just gone and I find myself staring into the soulless Abyss that is Finding Shaun 2. I'm just glad that I saw this coming and simply borrowed a friend's copy instead of buying it at release.
I also once was at a low enough point of my life to play clicker heroes. It was interesting for a bit when trying to do a build that just keeps going and going but it all comes down to time management. That was my one and only venture into the deep dark depths that are F2P mobile games. Never again. It just reminds me too much of that southpark episode. They are literally only there to waste time and try to get you to spend money.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
I've got a few stories for this. These are the ones I remember off by heart.

Super Paper Mario: There was one time I was doing something which I think is called the Pit of 100 trails. I eventually got to the last floor with a boss on it, and died. It took me TWO HOURS to do that, and I lost every bit of progress I did there. It scarred me so much I haven't touched it since then (I might play it again, but there no guarantee, and if I do, I'm not doing that).

Yoshi's New Island: This felt like a chore to get through. I actually admit I had to use the wings to get through some levels. When I beat the story, it told me I had to beat all levels without using wings to get the true ending. I never bothered because of how boring it was.

Crash Bash: The Platinum Relic challenges. Having to win THREE TIMES IN A ROW against super difficult CPU is just painful, as if you lose even once, you're going back to square one. The Gold Relic challenges are hard enough, but Platinum is just a nightmare. I will probably never 100% (Or 200% in this case) because of this.

Last edited:

Case Azula

Hades's Assassin
Another game I remember being done with was Dust 514, a FPS MMO for PS3. I quit because when I played players had guns that would kill me no matter where they aimed. I got killed from a bullet in the arm and leg, The person then bragged about it on his Youtube channel. I reported it for reasons I won't explain and I stopped playing because I discovered that the guns most people used cost $5-$20 in real life US Dollars! I was pissed and gave up! I never felt that frustrated before in my life.

Attachments

• images.JPG
    images.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 18

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Okay lads and lassies are you ready to hear about a relatively obscure text-based MMORPG game and why I was so done with it? No? Well too bad!

Okay, so this particular game is known as Die2Nite. it's a text based MMO that relies on the players communicating with each other in order to survive in a randomly generated town for as long as possible. On paper, that idea is really good. But with the way people are, the execution is terrible. People griefing, taking items needed to build stuff in town and just a general unpleasant atmosphere. I eventually gave up because it just wasn't enjoyable if you were put in a town where people either don't know what they're doing or are out to make everybody else have a terrible experience.

The original Animal Crossing

I played this for 2 or 3 days, and after that final day I was like "Oh god, this game is boring!" Also, this is what totally puts me off from trying any of the other AC games out ther, to be honest. I have a feeling I might find them just as boring.
If I have to play another general "play every day" kind of game again, it will be too soon.

Nintendo543

I think Pokemon Shuffle was pretty bad. I played it for an hour or so, just couldn't get into it.

I really wanted to get the perfect ranks, catch all the Pokemon, and basically 100% the game. I could not, since everytime I tried to complete it right I messed up. Then you only have 5 lives, and they take a long time to fill back up.

I wanted to play it as a Passive game, kinda like Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but no, I just couldn't.

I really didn't like Pokemon Picross as well.

Another general kind of game I'm done with are any kind of FPS/war game that has a more modern setting in it (think any Call Of Duty or any newer Battlefield game).

The last game like this I played was BF 2. Like the first AC, I just got really bored of it after a few days.
If I wanted to play one f those kinds of war games, I would play BF 1942 or even BF Vietnam.