• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Games you cheated on

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
I cheated on Turok 2. I admit, I didn't know what to do at the beginning of the game, so I decided to cheat by skipping level to fight the bosses.

PsychicPsycho

The one game I completely cheated on was Medievel 2. A friend of mine had this master code that did lots of stuff and I used invincibility the whole way through. I went back later and did it without codes.
Driv3r. PS2 I looked up codes online, and I made myself have unlimited health, and made it so the police wouldn't follow me.
I used invincibility in Driver (1) the beat the story mode. I've since gone back and finished most of the game legitimately (except the final mission).
I cheated on a bunch of video games and one them is 007 Goldeneye for the N64. I'll admit that I always used three cheatcodes that helped me beat the levels: Infinite Ammo, Invincibility, and All Guns. I know I'm a noob but I love those cheat codes.
I did that too, to get things done at all difficulty. I should go back and do everything legit now; I'm usually pretty good at shooting things.
I cheated on my girlfriend in the sims games.
lol
I cheated on Turok 2. I admit, I didn't know what to do at the beginning of the game, so I decided to cheat by skipping level to fight the bosses.
Turok 2 was freaking awesome! I beat it without having codes, but sometimes I like the play it with invincibility and go around shooting everyone with the Bow (regular) and Razor Wind.

Metal_Zorua

Witch of Heart
That reminds me, when I'm playing a Mega Man 7 emulator on my nana's phone, I use an invincibility cheat because I can get absolutely nowhere without it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I've cheated on DBZ legacy of goku 1 with invinsibility.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
I used to cheat on Sapphire with an AR, long ago, but quit when it completely wrecked my game. Since then, I've NEVER used an external cheating device. So all my Pokémon games since then are clean.

But if there's an in-game cheating console, I'm all for it. Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Oblivion, Morrowind, Red Dead Redemption, any GTA game, etc, I cheat on all of them. But, except for GTA games (which are boring played normally), I always beat the game fairly first.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
I copied my pal's memory card for Super Smash Bros. Melee. I was just too terrible at that game, and Mewtwo was just too cool to pass up on.

~Lati~

Or not :/
I cheated a lot in Final Fantasy 8, mainly raising everone to level 100 and maxing out Squall's stats. It wasn't until a few years later that I heard that high levels actually hurt you in that game.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I used a game shark on Super Mario 64, to defeat Bowser for the final time.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Myst, and boy do I regret doing that. Would have been much more fun and interesting to discover how to progress by working out the puzzles. Instead, I cheated by using a strategy guide to just quickly get all the answers and solutions, and unfortunately, there's no way to "unsee" or "unread" the stuff I did, so I still know how to work my way around the game effortlessly...

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
I can't remember all of the games, but usually if it had a cheat I've used it (haven't cheated lately though). The old pokemon games are particularly fun to cheat in; I love seeing all of the glitched up jumbles of pokemon and such. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red is also pretty fun; I ended up making my own code of sorts that could do anything from generating one room monster houses to giving you fused pokemon (a pokemon with the name and attributes of another) to even restoring recruited pokemon from a previous file. I usually don't cheat however if I have an ongoing file or if it would ruin something on such file (the Mystery Dungeon code for example carries a risk of potentially resetting all data, due to how I have to constantly change it around to get different results).

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I've cheated on The Zelda N64 games (The levitation cheat only actually, highly amusing in Majora's Mask), Pokemon, The Sims 2 (boolprop!) and Age of Empires Classic.

The AoE ones are classic.

Also. If any of you have use the Mew Glitch, encountered Missingno (Who gives you infinite items in the 6th slot), RNG abused or Cloned in the Pokemon games. You have technically cheated in a Pokemon game. As you have manipulated the game into giving you what you want.

Murton

Once you were lost.
"Games you cheated on"

"I.. I'm sorry, Halo, but last night I... I played Call of Duty. I'm so sorry, I was drunk."

Yeah, that's what I thought when I read the thread title. Anyway, cheated on GTA a lot. I never cheated and saved the effects though, but flying around in a tank is pretty awesome.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Minecraft

Havn't done it in ages, but I used to use Invedit in Minecraft. I no longer do, but it was creating lavaplosions and TNT towers... And epic Mine tracks!

Rakurai

I bought an Action Replay for the sole purpose of messing around with Super Smash Bros Melee and getting to see nonsense like Luigi shooting Pokemon from his fingertips instead of fireballs and Mr. Game and Watch doing a Falcon Punch.