• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Games You're Looking Forward to

thunderblade12

The upcoming consoles thread seems to have been pretty well received so I figured I would make one for the games. Rumored or confirmed, what games are you looking forward to playing? What games would you like to see announced?

- God of War 4 is probably being revealed on Thursday.

- Uncharted 4 is probably a ways off but Naughty Dog already said Uncharted 3 wasn't the end of the story.

- A Batman Arkham City sequel seems inevitable in the same way another Uncharted does. Certain elements of the story of Arkham City hint towards a possible sequel. "Arkham Alliance" could work if you can play as multiple characters.

- Infamous 3 will no doubt be either a prequel or feature a new character. Either way I doubt Sony would end a successful series that they can still make money on.

- I'd like to see a Wii U Pokemon game similar to Colosseum/XD Gale of Darkness but to the extent of a main series game. No shadow pokemon stuff. A new region, new gym leaders, new evil team etc. There doesn't need to be new pokemon, they can just make pokemon from all five regions available in the new region and allow connectivity between that game and the hand helds for trades and battles. I know its a long shot, but it would be amazing and finally give Pokemon an A+ console title.

What about you? Any currently rumored/confirmed games you're definitely going to play? Any games you would like to see made?

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
^ Well with consoles they have more leeway to change that formula abit , would definetly be intresting and their is a lot they could expand within story wise within the variety of various utilities.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I would have waited till the last week of May or something to make this thread. Because E3 starts on the first week of June. But I guess we can keep this thread alive for 2 months.

I look forward to more Vita games being announced and a lot of games to look forward to in the latter half of the year. I am really looking forward to Diablo 3 but I will have to skip it because my computer can't handle it. :( Maybe Starhawk is an alternative but I have to save money this year. So I'm gonna wait for all the announcements this E3.

Priority right now for me is either The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite, or The Last Guardian. If they come out this year.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
-Whatever From Software decides to do with the next "Souls" title, I can't friggin' wait.

-While Other M wasn't so great in the story department I like how it played. Whether Nintendo is going to continue making Metroid games 3D in this fashion, go back to first person, of make another sidescroller, I just want a new Metroid game.

-Anything by Platinum Games holds my interest.

-Dead Space 3 seems pretty inevitable, and if they can make the third installment just as exciting as 2 was, I'm sold.

-Halo 5 and 6 were pretty much already announced, but those are a long way off.

-Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire 3DS remakes. Make it happen!

-Hideo Kojima is making SOMETHING with that shiny new Fox Engine of his. I'm waiting to see what.

- God of War 4 is probably being revealed on Thursday.

Where're you getting this from? God of War III was an excellent conclusion to the series. I want to play more God of War too, but I don't see how they can continue the story past that conclusion without it feeling tacked on. And at this point I think they've exhausted prequels thanks to the PSP games.

Abstinence Pistols

Definitely Dead Space 3 and Starhawk. I'm looking forward a bit to Bioshock Infinite, but the whole idea of "Bioshock in the sky" has me a bit skeptical.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
-While Other M wasn't so great in the story department I like how it played. Whether Nintendo is going to continue making Metroid games 3D in this fashion, go back to first person, of make another sidescroller, I just want a new Metroid game.

The gameplay OK, I just didn't like how you couldn't backtrack to some of the area. If Nintendo does make another Metroid game they really need to fix the problems that it had in Other M.

-Anything by Platinum Games holds my interest.

Same here.

-Dead Space 3 seems pretty inevitable, and if they can make the third installment just as exciting as 2 was, I'm sold.

That if EA doesn't find a way to mess it up or force you to use Origin.

-Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire 3DS remakes. Make it happen!

I can't wait when Game Freak announce it, hell I even have my team set up and ready to go.

Where're you getting this from? God of War III was an excellent conclusion to the series. I want to play more God of War too, but I don't see how they can continue the story past that conclusion without it feeling tacked on. And at this point I think they've exhausted prequels thanks to the PSP games.

They could always continue the story with new character.

Anyway the game that I am looking forward to are.

-Lollipop Chainsaw.
-Tales Of Graces:f - Europe hasn't got the game yet.
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors
-Pokémon Black and White 2
- Paper Mario 3DS
-Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch
- Sonic 4-2
-Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

As you can see my list pretty small at the moment but that might change during E3... if I ever get to see it -_-

Last edited:

Born Better

God of Lightning
Not out yet-
WWE 13
Pokemon Black and White 2
Gen 3 remakes
SSB4
This apparent One Piece game
WWE Brawl
Sonic 4 Episode 2
Halo 4....sort of.

Recently released but don't have-
Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention
Tales of Graces F
Narudo generations

ForeverFlame

Right now I'm looking forward to this generation's Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest remakes. I'm pretty sure FFV/VI and DQVII/VIII will end up on the 3DS in the next couple of years.

I'm also looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei 3DS and Persona 3DS. And Bravely Default. And Pokemon Black/White 2. And the sixth generation Pokemon games, because IMO they're going to skip the remakes and start the sixth generation a year earlier.

Tales 3DS. It's definitely coming soon.

I'm kind of sick of most of the PS3 franchises. I start to feel disillusioned once the third installment comes out. The Last of Us should be good though, even though it will end up with at least 5 games in the next decade.

The Monolith 3DS JRPG. Should be good.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Right now I'm looking forward to this generation's Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest remakes. I'm pretty sure FFV/VI and DQVII/VIII will end up on the 3DS in the next couple of years.

If that rumour of Dragon Quest VII is true I just hope that Nintendo actually bring it over to the western market, since Square Enix has pretty much given up.

Tales 3DS. It's definitely coming soon.

It's has one called Tales of the Abyss.

I'm kind of sick of most of the PS3 franchises. I start to feel disillusioned once the third installment comes out.

Er how?

The Last of Us should be good though,

If it plays anything like the Uncharted series then I am not getting it.

even though it will end up with at least 5 games in the next decade.

You can't say that, it might end up getting more than "5 games."

The Monolith 3DS JRPG. Should be good.

I forgot that they are making one on the 3DS. Well then here hoping that it gets released in the West.

Night_Walker

A proper Nintendo Wii U version of Pokemon - sorry but totally sick of looking at a tiny screen when I've got a really good set up for my consoles.

Batman: Arkham 3 - Would SO love for them to do another but how are they gonna top City?

Halo "Reclaimer Trilogy".

Any none MMO sequel to Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Res Evil 6

The Amazing Spiderman - if they've learnt source material respect, and borrowed the combat system, from the Batman Arkham games this could be great.

Late year yearly updates of FIFA and WWE franchises.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
A proper Nintendo Wii U version of Pokemon - sorry but totally sick of looking at a tiny screen when I've got a really good set up for my consoles.

You know just as I do that isn't going happen ever.

The Amazing Spider-Man - if they've learnt source material respect, and borrowed the combat system, from the Batman Arkham games this could be great.

You spelt Spider-Man wrong so let me fix that.

Seeing who has the license to make the Spider-Man game that isn't going to happen, also the combat system from Batman Arkham games wouldn't work for Spider-Man as he is more acrobatic and light weight compare to Batman.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Confirmed
Halo 4-6
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm & Legacy of the Void
Diablo III
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2
Darksiders II
Dragon Age III
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Prototype 2
Assassin's Creed III
Bioshock Infinite
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Rumored/Unconfirmed
Pokemon RSEmakes
Dead Space 3
Dante's Purgatorio
Star Wars: Battlefront III
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed III
Batman: Arkham 3
Doom 4

abrar14

Statter Master
Fifa 13
www 13
Dead space 3
BW 2
R/S/E Remakes
next resident evil
Diablo 3

The list will probably change when E3 comes around.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
-Arkham 3 (The game is inevitable and it is pretty clear that Rocksteady are already planning for a sequel, they have shown over on the arkham city forums that they are amused at how few easter eggs we have found when there is something like a hundred and that they have a lot of plans. Though I don't think Arkham 3 will come out until middle of December because Rocksteady are releasing a fair bit of story dlc's)

-Black Ops 2 (Return of Reznov, Woods and Zombies sounds epic)

-Assassins Creed 3 (Unlike Brotherhood and Revelations, it looks like it will be incredibly different and improved which is great)

-GTA 5 (Apparently planned since 2008 and is currently 87% complete, from what I hear it sounds excellent and perfect)

-Bully 2 (Rockstar have also said that they don't know when, but they are planning a sequel to the fantastic game)

-Red Dead Rebellion (Also announced with Bully 2, sounds pretty good)

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
That's true. Although, it would be nice to see it happen.

Would it really? What can a Home console offer the Pokémon series that the portable device can't offer?

And no playing it on the big screen doesn't count, since the games plays just fine on the small screen.