• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gamestores in Berlin and/or Manchester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Hello guys,

I'm going to Berlin and then Manchester (and London I suppose) this summer and I wonder if any of you know some gamestores there? We're going to drive around the areas aswell so if there's a place nearby it's fine too.

So I've been browsing around the web and haven't really found anything. It's either closed down or way overpriced.

So yeah, many thanks beforehand :)

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Hello guys,

I'm going to Berlin and then Manchester (and London I suppose) this summer and I wonder if any of you know some gamestores there? We're going to drive around the areas aswell so if there's a place nearby it's fine too.

So I've been browsing around the web and haven't really found anything. It's either closed down or way overpriced.

So yeah, many thanks beforehand :)

Game stores in the UK will rip you off with their overpriced games regardless if it's pre-owned or not, plus the selection of games in the store is really limited.

I wouldn't bother trying buying games from the stores.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Use the questions thread here in misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.