• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gametrak Freedom: The XBox 360 and PS3 to get motion control remotes

Zazie

So 1991
http://gear.ign.com/articles/965/965841p1.html

Article in short (for those to lazy to read the link): A third party company is developing a Wiimote-like motion sensing peripheral for the XBox 360 and the PS3. They claim the peripheral will feature "better" motion sensing than the Wiimote.

So will it be a massive flop, a runaway sucess or something in between?

I personally think the peripheral will not make any major impact. Typically add-ons such as these aren't massively sucessful and don't receive much support. The fact that this is being made by a third party won't exactly help it in the support option either.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Oh look. Now its pratically the Wii + Good Graphics. Still won't buy it. But I can see that maybe some future games might incorporate that control scheme as an alternate feature. But as I said, I won't buy it. Its lame. I already have a Wii, and I won't spend another
$100+ so EVERYONE in my family can play it. I already own a Wii. Lame.

Also: The PS3 Controller better be bluetooth. There are WAY to many USB dongles for the PS3 already.