• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Garchomp Banned Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLink3

Banned
@ Maloswampert, Yeah It is Indeed about time. Garchomp is really starting to get annoying.

juan8913

garchomp dosent get on my nerves, its not strong. I v OHKOd garchomp like 6 times with my choice scarf haxorus. (Dragon Claw)

On the other hand i hope they dont ban latios hes in my team XD

Zachmac

garchomp dosent get on my nerves, its not strong. I v OHKOd garchomp like 6 times with my choice scarf haxorus. (Dragon Claw)

On the other hand i hope they dont ban latios hes in my team XD
But if it misses Garchomp, or the Garchomp has a scarf itself....

Lots of Garchomps have paralysis support, making it's ability even more annoying.

And that's how you revenge kill it. How do you counter it? Haxorus is doomed if it swaps in on an Outrage or a Substitute.

A.J.

Wobba wobba wobba!
I can't say I didn't anticipate Garchomp being sent to Ubers.

Salamence is most likely next - pity, really, I've been enjoying my WishMence.

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
Salamence isnt even as good as it used to be..Dragonite can actually be compared to it now with its new toys..and Moxie doesnt help it as much as Intimidate.

However Garchomp, I'll miss you...

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
hmm but to counter Garchomp you will need a higher speed than it.
Changing weather conditions or using trick room might work but still....
I'm still happy that it's banned even though I am raising one.

Hojinisabeast22

I'm a Fan, Man!
No I was raising one with perfect IVs. DRAT.

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
Garchomp just needs to be outsped, one ice beam and its down, that is if your pokemon has good Sp. Atk.

Doesnt even need to have good SpA..but it takes alot to outspeed those Choice Flawless 252 EV's Jolly Garchomps.

McDanger

i was working with one as a lead for my team, now i`ll have to swich to dragonite or salamence

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Salamence isnt even as good as it used to be..Dragonite can actually be compared to it now with its new toys..and Moxie doesnt help it as much as Intimidate.

However Garchomp, I'll miss you...

Dragonite and Garchomp do entirely different things.

Garchomp just needs to be outsped, one ice beam and its down, that is if your pokemon has good Sp. Atk.

YacheChomp, ScarfChomp.

i agree with that, though flawless jolly archeops outspeeds Garchomp, well mine does

ScarfChomp, plus nobody uses Archeops.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Aww man, what else am I going to use? Flygon doesn't get the job done...

Luis_Sera

Garchomp is pretty frail. There are a lot of moves out there that could take it down outside of ice moves. Very different to skarmory and ferrothorn who have a 4x weakness to fire but can take alot of damage outside of fire (which is no guarantee on ferrothorn, skarmory has sturdy)

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
^No... Base 108 HP, 95 Def, and 85 Defense? That's extremely tough for something that kills practically everything in front of them. And quite broken in OU, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.