• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

garchomp vs flygon. which is better?

garchomp vs flygon

• garchomp

Votes: 82 66.1%
  • flygon

Votes: 42 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UmBRe0n

TH®Ä§HéD Y0Ú
vote now! my vote goes for flygon. less common...
which is better for wifi battling? you decide!

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Garchomp as it has more Speed and Attack.

Darkside

look a portkey!
garchomp, all around better stats and looks uber

Harty4United

flygon's cooler but garchomp is better in battle so i go 4 flygon and it shouldnt be garchomp vs salamance it should be flygon vs salamance

flygon's cooler but garchomp is better in battle so i go 4 flygon and it shouldnt be garchomp vs salamance it should be flygon vs salamance

Yeah, but that would be in pokepolls or in 3rd gen, then i would have voted salamence, a great al-rounded pokemon, although losing to the new dragon, garchomp in almost everything except for earthquake immunity.

my thread has no meaning? oh...

That's right, the dragons are in this order by attack:

Kindra
Flygon
Garchomp
Dragonite
Salamence

And in this by speed:

Dragonite
Kindra
Flygon, Salamence(Tie)
Garchomp

Yeah, the speed list is strange, but kindra can act as a staller, but i'm going for salamence and garchomp for attackers.

Darkside

look a portkey!
flygon are so much better than garchomp and salamence put 2gether.... well mine is anyways
sorry thats mathmaticly impossible

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Emerald Master, are you going the the highest at the top? if so you are incorrect.

Garchomp is the fastest out of the ones listed by emerald master and has the second highest attack (salamance is first).

With a well EV trained Garchomp with the item Life Orb and the move set:
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Fire Fang/Ice Fang
Swords Dance

Then it should be able to beat all the dragon types listed by emerald master in a row.

Reason, life orb boosting the attack stat of garchomp attacks, meaning earthquake, dragon claw and fang attak growing. a dragon claw should be there fore able to take out all them dragon types. If garchomp can use swords dance without faininting then it should be able to take out all them other non uber dragons no problem.

cryotem

AshxMorrison?......
theres no point in this thread, since flygon is merely a shadow of garchomp, overshadowing flygons most important stats. Plus, flygon is a FLY, garchomp is a LAND SHARK. Which one sounds better?

UmBRe0n

TH®Ä§HéD Y0Ú
theres no point in this thread, since flygon is merely a shadow of garchomp, overshadowing flygons most important stats. Plus, flygon is a FLY, garchomp is a LAND SHARK. Which one sounds better?

i know flygon is kinda like a shadow but do ya have to call flygon a fly? why not a flying pokemon. fly is just harsh

SimChao

The Furret Fanatic
Flygon is an Antlion, not a fly or a dragonfly.

I would never use Garchomp. I'm a stickler for character design, and Garchomp looks like it was designed by a blind 5 year old. So Flygon for me. But Garchomp is statistically better.

In short: If you're all about "ultimat powarrrr", use Garchomp. Otherwise, use Flygon.