1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Garchomp VS Salamence VS Dragonite

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by MistyLover, Mar 21, 2007.

?

Garchomp, Salamence Or Dragonite?

1. Garchomp ;445;

68 vote(s)
    42.8%
  2. Salamence ;373;

39 vote(s)
    24.5%
  3. Dragonite ;149;

52 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. MistyLover

MistyLover Banned

The three of them are dragon types with 600 Base Stats and extremely high Attack. Which one in your opinion is the superior one?

I am with Dragonite.

2. pokemon master alan

pokemon master alan CRIP 4 LIFE

3. MistyLover

MistyLover Banned

Are you blind? Its on the top of the page!

4. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

5. gotiloco

gotiloco MISDREAVUS PWNS :))

I go for dragonite... OLD-SCHOOL PWNz !!!

6. Anticipating floods of people saying Garchomp sucks, and they'd sooner use romanizations.

Salamence is pretty awesomely diverse. Whereas Garchomp is limited in versatility, and Dragonite... is sort of forgotten about (trait is suck), Sally can DD, CG, CB, and be bulky with Wish for support. Pretty nice.

7. Sheimii

Sheimii Ice Leader

um...tyranitar or gengar?

um, okay, Dragonite then, I love the classic design and the 4th gen split just made him so awesome...shame bout the 4x weakness to ice though, specially since all the decent ice types are all in the 4th gen...

8. ArkWarrior

ArkWarrior The Alpha and Omega

Dragonite. The originals pwn everything.

9. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

Salamence.

It's ability is the best out of the three, IMO. Not only that, but it can fill several roles on your team and pack a powerful punch each time.

Garchomp is rather limited in its diversity; Dragonite is pretty much outclassed by Salamence when it comes to offense, whether it be physical OR special.

10. penngrade6

penngrade6 Banned

In my opinion, Salamence is the best. It can learn good moves and has Okay stats.

11. Admiral Neptune

Admiral Neptune Cosmical Commander

Salamence's colors make me sick but it is argubaly a good pokemon

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  12. hevver

hevver Heart of Darkness

Flygon is better.
    But I will go with the
    new guy because I didnt play him yet.

13. falloutdragon

falloutdragon Draco Kaiser

SALAMENCE IS DA BEST it has the best stats out of all of them and one dragon claw, dragon pulse, or even hyper beam WILL KILL GARCHOMP, but i still love all three

Salamence: 100%
    Dragonite:85%
    Garchomp:65%[ cause its ugly}

14. ludicolo_kid

ludicolo_kid Well-Known Member

See guys, LandShark really isn't as hyped as people think, in fact people made such a big deal about it at first that now everyone somehow thinks it sucks. Truth is, it's an extremely efficient sweeper and that's what I like about it. The others are cooler, but there's something about Chompy, I love the name btw.

15. Dragonite is the best.

He has the best defenses and he has higher attack than Garchomp.

The original is better than the remade clones.

16. Raikou77

Raikou77 Well-Known Member

I'm planning on trying out an AGmence

btw h0v0r, I had the 2 sprite things in my sig waaaay before you did.(notice how the ones in my sig aren't from photobucket)

17. Emperuto011

Emperuto011 Banned

Just to inform the guy who made this thread, each generation has a main dragon, and i noticed you misse one and wich i think its the coolest Tiranitar

18. hevver

hevver Heart of Darkness

What? they're x's. I cant see them.
    -----
    Garchomp all the way.

19. Argento

Argento Sic Transit Gloria

Just to inform the guy who made this post, the guy who made the thread specified DRAGON TYPES.

20. Yuna

Yuna Sweet beauty

I like all 3 but my fav is Dragonite^^ I like it because it is a good physical sweeper. His Outrage is ready to kill everyone on his road. Personally I like Outrage + Dragon Dance combo.