• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Garchomp VS Salamence VS Dragonite

Garchomp, Salamence Or Dragonite?

• Garchomp ;445;

Votes: 68 42.8%
  • Salamence ;373;

Votes: 39 24.5%
  • Dragonite ;149;

Votes: 52 32.7%

• Total voters
The three of them are dragon types with 600 Base Stats and extremely high Attack. Which one in your opinion is the superior one?

I am with Dragonite.

Where's the poll???

Anticipating floods of people saying Garchomp sucks, and they'd sooner use romanizations.

Salamence is pretty awesomely diverse. Whereas Garchomp is limited in versatility, and Dragonite... is sort of forgotten about (trait is suck), Sally can DD, CG, CB, and be bulky with Wish for support. Pretty nice.

Sheimii

Ice Leader
um...tyranitar or gengar?

um, okay, Dragonite then, I love the classic design and the 4th gen split just made him so awesome...shame bout the 4x weakness to ice though, specially since all the decent ice types are all in the 4th gen...

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Salamence.

It's ability is the best out of the three, IMO. Not only that, but it can fill several roles on your team and pack a powerful punch each time.

Garchomp is rather limited in its diversity; Dragonite is pretty much outclassed by Salamence when it comes to offense, whether it be physical OR special.

Admiral Neptune

Cosmical Commander
Salamence's colors make me sick but it is argubaly a good pokemon

Last edited:

falloutdragon

Draco Kaiser
SALAMENCE IS DA BEST it has the best stats out of all of them and one dragon claw, dragon pulse, or even hyper beam WILL KILL GARCHOMP, but i still love all three

Salamence: 100%
Dragonite:85%
Garchomp:65%[ cause its ugly}

ludicolo_kid

See guys, LandShark really isn't as hyped as people think, in fact people made such a big deal about it at first that now everyone somehow thinks it sucks. Truth is, it's an extremely efficient sweeper and that's what I like about it. The others are cooler, but there's something about Chompy, I love the name btw.

Dragonite is the best.

He has the best defenses and he has higher attack than Garchomp.

The original is better than the remade clones.

Raikou77

I'm planning on trying out an AGmence

btw h0v0r, I had the 2 sprite things in my sig waaaay before you did.(notice how the ones in my sig aren't from photobucket)

Just to inform the guy who made this thread, each generation has a main dragon, and i noticed you misse one and wich i think its the coolest Tiranitar

Yuna

Sweet beauty
I like all 3 but my fav is Dragonite^^ I like it because it is a good physical sweeper. His Outrage is ready to kill everyone on his road. Personally I like Outrage + Dragon Dance combo.