• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gardenia x James, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
I did a forum search and found nothing like this.

Anyway...

I saw a clip from "Turtwig VS Turtwig! Speed Showdown!" on Youtube (although it was in Japanese) and not only found out that Gardenia is a freaking lunatic, she also seems fond of the fact that James has had an excessive history as a Grass-type trainer...Gardenia's favorite type.

Could there be a one-sided ship (at least) developing here?

TheHolyShoe

Well, I mean, this isn't the sort of ship that I'd consider as an OTP for me, but the way that Gardenia is a raving fangirl of grass-types could work well in James favor. Actually, given his own history with Grass guys, I wouldn't be surprised if he felt rather affectionate towards them himself.

I think it'd be a cute (if unlikely) pairing though, so I'll hang around and support it. XD. Especially since Gardenia herself insisted that James couldn't be a bad guy since he was a grass trainer.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
i'll support it, its a nice ship. she loves grass pokemon, and james' pokemon are almost all grass type. she seems fond of them....but gardenia? they really gotta think of more imaginative names^^;

Vycksta

You'll be pleased to know that James x Gardenia actually has a bit of a following and for the meantime, is nameless. So if you lot can all agree in one suggestion for the pair then i'd gladly submit the name to Bulbagarden for you.

Bryony

/laughing
Despite some nice scenes, not my cup of tea. This pair clashes with two OTPs, Rocketshipping and Mossshipping.

taitofan

Stalker!
I kinda like this ship, if only one-sided... Though, I could kinda see it turning into something... Probably not in the anime, but I'm sure a good fanfic author could pull it off. It was awfully cute when Natane was going all fangirl on his pokemon. X3 I hope the writers keep some continuity and have them interact the next time Natane shows up.

They're both spazzes too, so that works out well. XD

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Not%20mine/Pokemon/258.jpg[/img139]
And I'd be lying if I said this convenient placement didn't make me giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.