• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gardevoir Help.

The Mighty Wurmple

For the Battle Frontier I am using a Gardevoir, but I am not sure whether to use Fire Punch or Ice Punch. I don't plan on using Will-O-Wisp either.
My Gardevoir at the moment:

Gardevoir@Leftovers
Timid nature
Trait: Synchronize
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch/Fire Punch (It's Hypnosis at the moment, I can't decide on the punches)

Types covered altogether with Ice Punch:
Fighting, Poison, Water, Flying, Ground, Grass, Dragon.

Types covered altogether with Fire Punch:
Fighting, Poison, Water, Flying, Steel, Grass, Bug, Ice,

Reno

so adorable...
For the Battle Frontier I am using a Gardevoir, but I am not sure whether to use Fire Punch or Ice Punch. I don't plan on using Will-O-Wisp either.
My Gardevoir at the moment:

Gardevoir@Leftovers
Timid nature
Trait: Synchronize
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch/Fire Punch (It's Hypnosis at the moment, I can't decide on the punches)

Types covered altogether with Ice Punch:
Fighting, Poison, Water, Flying, Ground, Grass, Dragon.

Types covered altogether with Fire Punch:
Fighting, Poison, Water, Flying, Steel, Grass, Bug, Ice,

gardevoir@leftovers
timid
-psychic
-calm mind
-will o wisp/hypnosis/ice punch
-thunderbolt

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN

Fire Punch... to counter bug types... and steel types...

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

He's not gonna use WoW.

If you're gonna use Timid, make sure it has enough EVs in Speed for at least 270 Speed (to outrun Heracross). Otherwise, Modest is the better nature, as Gardevoir shouldn't invest in so many Speed EVs and would be better off with plenty of HP and Defense.

Also, Fire Punch please.