• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gardevoir in Super Smash Bros Brawl?

I have heard that due to Gardevoir's unbelievable high popularity, she might be starring in Super Smash Brawl? What do you think? I would loooove Gardevoir to be in the game.

Maybe as one of the Pokémon that come out of the PokéBall item, but I think it's highly unlikely we'd see one as a selectable character.

I think we have enough playable Pokémon at the moment, anyway. I'd rather see characters from other franchises.

Dusk

Dawn
Maybe as one of the Pokémon that come out of the PokéBall item, but I think it's highly unlikely we'd see one as a selectable character.
Quoted for truth

As much as I'd love to see Gardevoir as a selectable character, it would be highly unlikely.. only really well known pokemon generally make it as selectable characters

BioTrainer

I don't think so. Maybe as one of the pokemon that come out of the pokeball, like others said, but not as a selectable character. Blaziken would have a much higher chance of being a selectable character than Gardevoir.

BT ;383;

Gardevoir really is the most popular Pokemon in Japan.

Although it may happen, as stated by others, there is a higher chance that something like Lucario would make the cut.
As for ones coming out of the balls - the choice, I bet, will be so huge that you won't care if you can't consistently play as your favourite poké.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I would have to say that Lucario has the highest chance of making the cut. It would be great if Mew was playable, and I hope they keep everyone from melee. I doubt the'll use any starters because that would be showing favoritism to one over another.

TheMoonman

Thinking......
I can safely say she WON'T be appearing as a playable character. Blaziken and/or Lucario are definently better canidates for that part. Oh, and Muk too.

I can definently see her appearing in a pokeball though. Maybe she can fling an opponent across the stage or something!

Yeah, I was obviously kidding about Muk. Would be cool though, don'tcha think??

Sammi

Banned
Gardevoir? Nah. I see Blaziken, Lucario or some other starter. It'd be crazy if in the future, they had all Pokemon...

Mismagius! <3

But probably not. I hope, though!

X the.only.trainer.ever X

Just a lil' synth
I really don't see it happening.

Again,as a Pokeball PKMN,yes Gardy could possibly make it.

As a full playable character,no.That's just fan-wishful thinking.
I believe in order to make it as a fully playable character a PKMN needs to be notorious in both gameplay and anime.

Gardevoir has its fanbase in the games but it's not very well showcased in the anime really.

If any new PKMN are to make the playable character list then I can see Lucario having the best chance out of anyone.

Shnitzel_12

I thought ;006; was overwhelmingly popular but it only came out of a pokéball in Melee, so...
Lucario or Deoxys would be cool as a playable character

No! Please no! Only one i want as selectable is:

Umbreon: Cuz it has the main role in coloseum
Treecko: As a new sheik
Munchlax: Because of its popularity and as a great pokemon!

Arbok

aka Arbok
Is Gardevoir that populair? Hm. I would rather like Lucario or another 'more interesting and more populair' Pokémon for Super Smash Bros Brawl. :/

Err... Is this a joke or something? If not, why Meowth? :/

Im wondering if thats a joke!!1 Its meowth the second most important pokemon in the anime!