• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gardevoir Moveset

Status
Not open for further replies.

metafreak

Lakers for life.
My moveset for Gardevoir is:
Rash Nature

-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt or Magical Leaf
-Ice Punch or Fire Punch

I AM HAVING A HARD time choosing between Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and MagicalLeaf.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
psychic
thunderbolt
calm mind
destiny bond/hypnosis/will-o-wisp/ice punch

both fire punch and magical leaf are pointless

metafreak

Lakers for life.
0mastar said:
psychic
thunderbolt
calm mind
destiny bond/hypnosis/will-o-wisp/ice punch

both fire punch and magical leaf are pointless
magical leaf can KO Swampert with one calm mind. iagree with you 0mastar with the fire punch.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
oh wow a wasted moveslot for one pokemon that takes a lot of damage from a STABbed psychic anyway

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
I would go with Thunderbolt and Ice Punch. Ice Punch takes care of almost everything that Fire Punch does.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
I'd have to say Destiny Bond. It's more useful than you might think. It helps me loads when I can't do anything else.

D

Dark Flareon

i think your pokemon should have

psychic
calm minnd
thunder bolt
will-o-wisp

i think you should have this because it is the best in my opinion

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Dark Flareon said:
i think your pokemon should have

psychic
calm minnd
thunder bolt
will-o-wisp

i think you should have this because it is the best in my opinion

It seems up to grabs as to whether or not to replace will-o-wisp with fire punch or ice punch as here is how I view them:

will-o-wisp: high chance for instant burn to wither their HP and weaken their attack, also affect shedinja I think.

fire punch: effective against grass, steel, bug, ice, and shedinja

ice punch: effective against grass, ground, dragon

For now I've been using will-o-wisp but am tempted to try one of the elemental punches instead if it means getting past a salamence, sandslash, steelix, scizor.

P

--Pokemon--

I don't see why people use will-o-wisp as it only has 75 accuracy.

I'd say:
Thunderbolt
Calm mind
Psychic
Fire punch/double team.

No not DT. DT is poo.

It relies on luck making the game more annoying. I hate evasion moves. It lowers the skill in the game and who wants that? Its already has haxy CHs that tend to happen (well to me at least) in the worst situations ¬_¬

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
--Pokemon-- said:
It can be useful, but it depends on what type of player you are. ;)

stop posting, thankyou

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
The more I think about it, fire punch may seem better than will-o-wisp since there's still a chance to cause a burn while dealing more damage to bugs, steel, grass and ice than a psychic attack could.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
--Pokemon-- said:
I don't see why people use will-o-wisp as it only has 75 accuracy.

It causes recurring damage while severing Attack power. What's not there to like?

I'd say:
Thunderbolt
Calm mind
Psychic
Fire punch/double team.

... >_>...

This post makes baby Groudon80s cry. ._.

P

--Pokemon--

Horn Drill said:
It causes recurring damage while severing Attack power. What's not there to like?

... >_>...

This post makes baby Groudon80s cry. ._.

Okay enough of the flaming. I said this was my personal preference, not: ''This moveset is the best you have to use it!''.

Status
Not open for further replies.