• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gardevoir Moveset

Status
Not open for further replies.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
but you should still stop posting for suggesting double team

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
--Pokemon-- said:
Okay enough of the flaming. I said this was my personal preference, not: ''This moveset is the best you have to use it!''.

Flaming? If you can't handle that, then don't say anything at all. This is what suggesting Double Team does to us. We go from mild-mannered RMTers to enraged experts. You're suggesting Double Team. You won't like us when you suggest Double Team. :X

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Expert Evan said:
The more I think about it, fire punch may seem better than will-o-wisp since there's still a chance to cause a burn while dealing more damage to bugs, steel, grass and ice than a psychic attack could.

as before.

0mastar said:
fire punch is pointless

fraternity

This might be useful:

Gardevoir @ Shell Bell/Leftovers
Modest Nature
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Destiny Bond/Thunder Wave

You should stick with the first three moves because they can rip through
just about anything. For the last slot, you have two options. Destiny Bond is if you know you are going to faint. Thunder wave is for taking down sweepers. I prefer Destiny Bond because it gives you the last option avaible if you know you are going to faint.

howdodo

will be the best
gardevoir@lefties
modest
-psychic
-calm mind
-fire punch
-WoW

WoW burns and decreases atk just like how t wave reduces speed

Holy crap. ._. 9 month bump.

fraternity, DO NOT reply to threads that are more than a month old. It is considered spam.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.