• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gardevoir OR Erlade?

Gardevoir OR Erlade?

• Gardevoir

Votes: 39 47.0%
  • Erlade

Votes: 44 53.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Erlade was really supposed to have high Defense not Special DEfense to be fair.

PDL

disenchanted

Why? Most pokémon with high defense are supposed to be kinda chunky and fat. Erlade isn't like that at all. It's just as thin and lanky as the rest of the Ralts family...

I don't understand why more people would catch a female Ralts for Gardevoir. If I got some astonishingly IVed, Trace Ralts, I wouldn't care about gender (I wouldn't care, anyway).

That Def/Sp. Def argument is obviously there so you can try and get Gardevoir to beat Erlade 1v1. Not gonna happen. :/

"L"

And you base this on what? There is no actual proof.

Anyways, since I screwed up the last poll by accidentally voting erlade, I'll vote Gardy on this one.

Erlade basically has all the support moves that Gardy has, and it can actually put Bulk up to good use to increase it's low Def, and T-wave for it's speed.

I'll vote gardy anyways, I prefer it over Alakazam, while I prefer Medicham over Erlade(probably end up using erlade more since I seem to always use physical sweepers)

I hate erlade, but I love erureido. Gardevoir is awesome, but I like erureido's movepool better. I also like erureido's design slightly better.

Erlade and Erureido is the same exact thing, pronounced the same exact way. It's called romanisation. And unless you are actually pronouncing it as Er-U-Rei-Do, then it should be the same. And evenso, you actually like saying ER-U-REI-DO?

Last edited:

ztarmie11

Jewlery is heavy...
i chose erlade because i can make a good moveset with it but i just cant seem to make a good one for guardevoir

Also, Gardevoir is much more selfless than Erlade. It is said that it will risk itself for its trainer.