• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gardevouir Flash!

+Erin+

Banned
I did this on flash took me 4 hours.
btw i filtered it and alphaded.
so it gets more off a shiny effect.

and yeah she does look horny.

Last edited:

ColinIII

Gardevoir lover!
Great!! :D
I really love Gardevoir, make more Gardevoir Art :p

i love gardevoir, they like my favs that is a really awesum puic, i did a pic similar to it but she was in the rain and had longer hair than a normal gardevoir

+Erin+

Banned
More pic's,i done this one in photoshop, i liek could'nt be arsed to finish the legs.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Lovely, I'm pretty sure Orion would like to see this. ;) Though Gaady's head could be a bit smaller in the first image. ^^;

KamonPedro

The Squirrel Master
I like it a lot, but the arms seem a bit short to me... Could be what you're going for, though, so it's all just a matter of taste.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Yes, i like the way you draw your art. Very original but yet custom.

+Erin+

Banned

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Aw, man, I like the little picture underneath where she's holding her melons. Those there are some pretty suggestive melons, alright. :D

Emo Saria

Be my Penguin <3
*Pokes* Wow, that's awsome... It's so smooth... It just looks perfect... Your not gonna let this die are you? I wan't more! Please?

+Erin+

Banned
*Pokes* Wow, that's awsome... It's so smooth... It just looks perfect... Your not gonna let this die are you? I wan't more! Please?
Ok i'l do more but i'm kinda busy with my clockday movie.

Infinity

Gone...
I'll be honest with you Erin, this is pretty awesome.

If you can draw this well, why not make a comic with you drawing it?

+Erin+

Banned