• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gardevouir Flash!

+Erin+

Banned
I did this on flash took me 4 hours.
btw i filtered it and alphaded.
so it gets more off a shiny effect.
render9ss.png

and yeah she does look horny.
75181344489ac247fc5d.png

Last edited:

ColinIII

Gardevoir lover!
Great!! :D
I really love Gardevoir, make more Gardevoir Art :p

i love gardevoir, they like my favs that is a really awesum puic, i did a pic similar to it but she was in the rain and had longer hair than a normal gardevoir

+Erin+

Banned
More pic's,i done this one in photoshop, i liek could'nt be arsed to finish the legs.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Lovely, I'm pretty sure Orion would like to see this. ;) Though Gaady's head could be a bit smaller in the first image. ^^;

KamonPedro

The Squirrel Master
I like it a lot, but the arms seem a bit short to me... Could be what you're going for, though, so it's all just a matter of taste.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Yes, i like the way you draw your art. Very original but yet custom.

+Erin+

Banned

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Aw, man, I like the little picture underneath where she's holding her melons. Those there are some pretty suggestive melons, alright. :D

Emo Saria

Be my Penguin <3
*Pokes* Wow, that's awsome... It's so smooth... It just looks perfect... Your not gonna let this die are you? I wan't more! Please?

+Erin+

Banned
*Pokes* Wow, that's awsome... It's so smooth... It just looks perfect... Your not gonna let this die are you? I wan't more! Please?
Ok i'l do more but i'm kinda busy with my clockday movie.

Infinity

Gone...
I'll be honest with you Erin, this is pretty awesome.

If you can draw this well, why not make a comic with you drawing it?

+Erin+

Banned