1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Garry's Mod Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Steampunk, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

[IMG139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Gmodlogo.svg/220px-Gmodlogo.svg.png[/IMG139]​

Well, keeping up with my "Keep the OVGD section alive" kick. I decided to make a thread to discuss another popular game: Garry's Mod.

For those of you who have never played GMod, this is what wikipedea has to say:
    This game is freaking epic. Only in Gmod, can 2 people fight, one using a lightsaber, the other using Links master sword....With Pokemon spectating.

What crazy stuff have you guys done in Gmod? What add on's do you like the best? Got any screenshots to show us?

[Garry's Mod official website]
    [Garry's Mod Steam Page]

2. Rezzo

Rezzo Your milk will go cold on you

Ages ago on another forum, a member there started up a GMod story where he would take screen shots and narrate what was happening, while taking instructions from posters on what to do next. It was honestly great fun, and I've thought about doing it one time myself, but I'm not very good at GMod so.

3. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Great game, don't own it myself for some reason.

4. Jerre

Jerre Gogoat!

Awesome game. Although, i only played the 9.0c version in 2009. But i always enjoy those TF2 GMod movies on YouTube. xD

5. punicepts

punicepts Member

they have some good pokemon models

6. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

Yeah, they do. And they have a pretty good Lavender Town Sandbox. Its 8-Bit and black and white, but that just makes it look more classic.