• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Garys Electivire v Pauls (possible future) Magmortar

Magmortar or Electivire

• Electivire!

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Magmortar!

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Even match!

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreatRandoxy

Goldikarp&3reds
If a battle of Ashes rivals happens(Paul and Gary)
Who will win?
Garys Electivire
or
Pauls (possible future) Magmortar

I think itll be even personally.What about you?

Nectric

I think Electrivire would beat magmortar hands down :p

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Magmortar would probbably win due to Paul's harsh training and Gary not training Electivire at all.

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
Electivire > Magmortar. 'Nuff said. ^^

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
I think ether a even match or That Gary would win because he knows how to battle right and not to push his pokemon to the limit like Paul is doing, all the years watching Gary battle and such in the anime I don't think I've ever seen him push his pokemon to the limit like Paul does, so even though I think Fire would hurt Electric more then Electric would harm fire, it just determines on how each trainer battles.

Hmm, what an interesting battle that would be. Still, I think Electivire would win in the end, just because Gary has been there longer (or not, haha), probably knows more about training Pokémon in the right way (him researching Pokémon and all). Tough match would be, though.

i'mblue92

water lover
I think Gary would win because he treats his Pokemon better (and the good guy always wins). Plus, Magmortar looks like it would be too slow to take on Electivire.

black_webs

I think Gary would win because he treats his Pokemon better (and the good guy always wins). Plus, Magmortar looks like it would be too slow to take on Electivire.
Agreed. I originally disliked Gary, I felt he was full of himself and not as good as he acted, But his performance in Johto made me really admire what a really talented trainer he is. He has a great taste in Pokemon And I wouldn't doubt if he could beat Paul's Magmortar with Electivire.

LeeXD_001

ρяιи¢є σf нαχ
I recks it would be an even match but Gary just winning, cos Electivire is faster, Cooler and is on the gwd guys side, plus I dislike Paul, he 2 cocky and big headed he dont treat his pokemon wtih respect and chucks em if they arent gwd; without properly raising them. I feel sorry 4 em.

Blastizard

Have to go with Gary - mostly due to the fact that Gary's pokemon respect him. To elaborate:

Paul's training method may work, no disputing that - BUT, I have a really hard time convincing myself that Paul's pokemon respect Paul in any meaningful way - granted, they'd probably 'fight to the bitter end', but only because of fear of failure and their trainer's bullying nature. Gary's pokemon have been seen to respect Gary, and he obviously cares about them now and I feel that his pokemon's loyalty and respect toward their trainer would result in them going the extra mile, and would help them to prevail

Last edited:

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Electivire mostly because paul is a dick and would get all ****** off and sut him self and gary is more talented

LeeXD_001

ρяιи¢є σf нαχ
Agreed. I originally disliked Gary, I felt he was full of himself and not as good as he acted, But his performance in Johto made me really admire what a really talented trainer he is. He has a great taste in Pokemon And I wouldn't doubt if he could beat Paul's Magmortar with Electivire.

I agree with both of u. Have I already posted on ur forum??? LeeXD

LeeXD_001

ρяιи¢є σf нαχ

LeeXD_001

ρяιи¢є σf нαχ

LeeXD_001

ρяιи¢є σf нαχ