• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gastlyman and Tyranitarboy!

I thought of making a comic. I read the rules and all and read this awesome comic by Blazeingman and got all my inspiration. So here it is:

GastlymanandTyranitarboyPart1_zpsecd93f80.png

Tune in next time to see what happens! I need comments about how it is! Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post. I just made chapter 2.

GastlymanandTyranitarboyPart2_zpsbbf0bb13.png

Here I am with chapter 3! I am thinking of doing a Halloween special.
GastlymanandTyranitarboypart3_zpsf519964a.png

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Well If you do a Halloween Special you should get on it because it is halloween afternoon right now.

I guess I won't be doing it this time :( because I don't have enough time and plot. I'll just have to continue with the regular story and I wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
Double posting because I want everyone to know the next chapter is here. If you like this, let me know.
GastlymanandTyranitarboypart4_zps16e38bfe.png

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Wow!!!!!!!