• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gates to infinity - Evolution?

Karanine

Rare Inc. Offer
I don't if this is not Game help forum or not I try looking up how I can evole in and serebii has no info how to evole in the game so my qustion is how can you because I already bet it because I am a pure master at it.

Lolo72

If you've beaten the final boss, and have seen the credits, then whenever you go to a dungeon, you can evolve pokemon you have recruited but NOT your starters. You evolve them just like in the main stream pokemon games, level them up, and if they are at the point in level where they can evolve, you will be asked if you want to let the pokemon evolve. Just complete the post-story by just doing job requests and it should finish, you'll see when. You should get the message saying that your starters can now evolve.