• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gateway to Ruin! (604)

STICKTOPIA

This episode was ok. I thought that this was kind of a pointless filler. Just the fact that Team Galactic working so hard, but being at the wrong gateway was what made it lame. The lost pink Shellos was also kind of a way to make this episode exist.
Just b/c an episode is boring doesn't mean it's a filler. If u want a filler, go watch that Marill, Piplup, and Elekid episode as well the 1 with Misdreavis and Murkrow.

SmartD

It was a good episode. I find it weird how they pronouce Charon's name, it sounds like Karon, but alright I guess. The fight scene with Looker and the grunts was awesome.

JohnLee

It was a good episode. I find it weird how they pronouce Charon's name, it sounds like Karon, but alright I guess. The fight scene with Looker and the grunts was awesome.

Very awesome! I like how Looker just happened to have a pocket-sized inflatable raft in his pocket! Definitely reminded me of James Bond.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I actually liked this episode a lot. The Galactic part, at least. Mind the Shellos. Saturn is cool as ever, and Charon is the freak I've imagined him to be. I love how Galactic just ties them up and throws them in a corner, without anything to shut them up. That door was weird too, something that massive and hidden doesn't lead to Spear Pillar? Couldn't imagine where it could go to.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Yawn, another episode starring Team Galactic. I can't remember much about this episode (that aired two weeks ago!) apart from the whole shellos storyline (personally, I prefer blue shellos to pink). Makes me anxious for their day when their storyline is over.

Yeti

Banned
Pluto didn't have his rapsy hoarse Japanese dub laugh ))))):
It just wasn't the same, I was sad about that frankly. It ruined the magic of the episode to not have that in the PUSA dub as well.

I was sort of surprised Looker smacking the grunts up was left in, maybe because 4Kid's censoring has tainted me. It was a pleasant shock I suppose to see that.

Saturn was quality as always though!!

V Faction

www.faction.com
The... magic? You want some magic, go eat a bowl of Lucky Charms.

Mike Pollock did a fine job as Charon, including that cackle. As far as choices go, you can't go wrong with him.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
He had an awesome laugh. Just because it wasn't the *same* laugh doesn't make it any less awesome on its own merits.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Watching this episode made me wonder if they'll actually continue with the Galactic storyline to introduce Heatran (doesn't really matter where, it just has to be in a volcano).

The fighting in this episode was kinda brutal, considering this is Pokemon, but I like how Handsome is the hands on type of guy.. James Bond is actually a nice comparison.. lol, just his introduction alone would be pure brilliance: "I'm Handsome", (other person) 'ever looked in a mirror...?' Handsome again: 'that's my name -_-'..' xD

9Tales

That little Shellos was like a baby, wasn't it? I felt bad for it when it was crying while being tied up and running away. How could they be mean to something so tiny and pink and cute? It wasn't bothering them.

That little Shellos was like a baby, wasn't it? I felt bad for it when it was crying while being tied up and running away. How could they be mean to something so tiny and pink and cute? It wasn't bothering them.

Quoted for truth.

Makes me want to go buy a Shellos plush just because of this episode.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I don't understand why Charon joined Team Galactic... certainly not for the creation of a new world

G50

No longer posting
This episode was alright. It was cool to see the continuation to the Team Galactic plot. It was cool to see a Blue East Sea Shellos for the 1st time, I like the blue ones a lot better. It was great to see Mars, Saturn, and Pluto again. Looker's disguise as a Grunt was very good. Pluto's Wheezy laugh was very annoying to me... It was cool to see the Spear Key for the 1st time. They tried to use it, but found out that it was the wrong place to use it. It was cool to see a Pink West Sea Shellos again.

50/100

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Team Galactic is sooooooooooo awesome! Especially Saturn, he is so hot. And Charon? Gets on my nerves with his stupid laughing. As for the Shellos thing? It was pathetic. Who would want to save some random Shellos anyways? Let nature take it's course, stupid Ash. He just does the most random things sometimes. And the TWERPS are sooooooo annoying, but it was awesome when they were tied up. They looked stupid =3.

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
I know! Saturn probably got pissed from Charon's laughing. I did too.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was very surprised that Shellos being in a river was such a big deal; Shellos is a Water-type, so why did it need saving? Anyway, seeing Shellos and Piplup bond was cute and I liked that once again, Team Rocket was spying on Team Galactic. I loved how Looker disguised himself as a Team Galactic grunt and helped Ash and friends escape on his raft.