• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gateway to Ruin! (604)

JudySpell

Banned
Didn't care for the little Shellos since Charon & Team Galactic were much more important. It was good to see detective Looker again though. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww Piplup and Shellos bonded which was cute. I was glad to see Charon and Saturn again, plus Looker looked cool in his Galactic grunt disguise. Too bad that Team Galactic's plan didn't progress. :[

Charon reminded me of an evil scientist although Saturn got more attention + I liked how we saw Looker again and how the Shellos was saved by Piplup.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was cool to see the continuation to the TG plot, which had stalled till now. It was cool to see an East Sea Shellos for the 1st time, and it was great to see Mars, Saturn, and Charon again. Looker's disguise as a TG grunt was very, er, quirky.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Having never played Platinum, I don't know what kind of character Charon is supposed to have, but from looks alone, he is just as slimy and creepy as I thought he would be. Looker kicks butt.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Having never played Platinum, I don't know what kind of character Charon is supposed to have, but from looks alone, he is just as slimy and creepy as I thought he would be. Looker kicks butt.

Charon wasn't as cool as Saturn/Mas/Jupiter IMO. His voice actor on the other had was great. He actually sounded menacing.

Shayuin

Banned
I liked Charon's voice, but I still think Saturn should sound younger. This Shellos was pretty annoying even though it didn't do much but stand there. The CGI in this episode was pretty ugly.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pochama befriending the wild Karanakushi near Mt. Tengan was adorable, and I was pleased to see Pluto receive an active role for once. Handsome's comeback was invigorating too, although it's a shame how the episode has such a rushed climax.

Daizy

I call you honey
What a wasted episode. Charon didn't do much, Looker was a side character, and Shellos was used as a prop. Team Galactic seemed so weak here.

Leonhart

Imagineer
This episode certainly deserved a much more satisfying ending instead of us simply seeing the Ginga-dan's plans being halted. I wish this episode had been the beginning of the Spear Pillar mini-arc.

Daizy

I call you honey
I will say this for Team Rocket: they were surprisingly competent. I was proud of them when they stole the Spear Key for a few minutes and they even seemed to feel sad when Ash's pals got caught by Team Galactic.

Scorbunnie

I thought this was going to be the beginning of the Team Galactic climax but instead it was an episode that showed Saturn, Charon and a Shellos that Piplup befriended for who knows what reasons.