• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gateway Trade keeps

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
When you beat the Trade Battle sets in Gateway Colosseum, do you keep the pokemon that were originally on the pass AS WELL AS the ones you swapped for? Because the main thing that I am wondering is that, let's say that there are 6 rental passes (36 rental pokes), are you only aloud to keep 36 rental pokes out of the # that are out there? Or is it possible to unlock all of them down the line?

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
You only keep the ones you have by the time you beat Joe. You actually trade with him, too.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
So in the end, there's no way to actually own every possible rental pokemon? If you get the urge to have a rental pikachu but don't already have it, you'd have to run through a set, hope you see it, and then swap it with one of your current possessions?

King_Dialga

Are you reading this
Attention
I'm not very good at explaining and the information I'm giving you might be false. Please correct me if I my information is wrong​

When you trade in the Gateway trade battle, you keep the pokemon you traded and the pokemon you traded is gone.(I'm sure about that)

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
That's correct, but many pokemon appear multiple times. For example, I saw an identicle sealeo on almost every team in one set.