• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gather 'Round For Some L.Rotom Art

LegendaryRotom

WhydoIlooklikethis.jpg

Welcome, friends, to the artistic prison cell of L.Rotom.
Where Rotom run amok, Heatran are the dominant legendary, and atmospheric phenomena are a daily occurance.

Yay, I've always wanted to start an art thread like that. :)
So, I've been doing a lot of "manga" style stuff lately.
Because...well...pens are fun. I love pens. That's why doodling in my math notebook is so fun. I get to use a pen. Yay pens!

I'm getting better at humans. [:
Homeless.jpg

Heaty III
Krawltran.jpg

oldthread STARAPTOR
STARRAPTOROHSNAP.jpg

The Idiot Squad
TheIdiotSquad.jpg

Whale Train
LOCOMOTIVECETUS.jpg

RogueAzelf.jpg

ZEL;F hopes you like.

LegendaryRotom

Wow, really cool! Love your pen and ink style! Great stuff, keep it up! ^^
Haha. Thanks. This isn't even my "real" style, though. I'm just sort of lacking the insipriation and ethic to sit down and do a big charcoal piece.
But, all of this lineart and inking is improving my drawing skills x100. (Because, before this summer, I couldn't draw for my life.)

Shvoltz is...my trademark by now.
Conceited as ever, he's not above looking at himself in the TV screen.
And, that's probably what he's doing here.

002zix.jpg
R

LegendaryRotom

awesome. I love charcoal. too but i never drew Pokemon in it yet:O
i like your Rotom!
I'm convinced charcoal is the medium God used to create the world.
Then again, I believe all artists are gods in themselves.
~Haha. Shvoltz sends his gratitude. Because, if you met him in real life, he'd be a very hard pokemon to like in the least.

THIS NEW NAIL POLISH IS SIMPLY FAABULOUS!
whatbeautifulnailpolish.jpg

I want my pastel chalk back. ): But I lost it.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Wow, you have some real talent. That Shvoltz character is looking very, uh, professional. Seriously, the best thing I ever drew is some cartoony flying squirrel.

Last edited:

LegendaryRotom

Wow, you have some real talent. That Shvoltz character is looking very, uh, professional. Seriously, the best thing I ever drew is some cartoony flying squirrel.
Thanks. I'm not really 'professional', so to speak. But, I do aim to become the next Picasso, given the way I draw in the first place.
I'd say I'm still a few inches away from the center of the darts board. :)

Never say "The only good thing I can draw-"! Anyone who draws can improve!
All humans are born with a creative side, they just need to hone it!

DSi sucks at taking pictures. ):
PARCHMENTZELF.jpg

RogueAzelf.jpg

ZEL;F

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
LegendaryRotom said:
Never say "The only good thing I can draw-"! Anyone who draws can improve!
All humans are born with a creative side, they just need to hone it!

That's what I try to tell my friends, they seem to think that because they aren't very good at it, they automatically suck at it, and never try to get better. It also kinda sucks how all I ever get from them is "OH WOW THATS GOOD DURHURR."

Eh, enough of my rant. The Azelf Looks amazing. Once again, very professional.

LegendaryRotom

Only a sentence i can say now: these are looks cool and realistic (and proffesional).
Realistic is not usually the..uh...first thing that comes to mind when people comment on my art but SURE I'LL GO WITH IT! :D

That's what I try to tell my friends, they seem to think that because they aren't very good at it, they automatically suck at it, and never try to get better. It also kinda sucks how all I ever get from them is "OH WOW THATS GOOD DURHURR."

Eh, enough of my rant. The Azelf Looks amazing. Once again, very professional.
Oh, that's not Azelf. That's ZEL;F, Azelf's alter ego.
And, yes, I agree you you completely. Now then...

GO PLAY SPECTROBES. NOW.
aloverofeveryunlovedthi.jpg

This is the first bit of fanart Jado's ever been graced with.

LOOK I ALSO MADE A FAKE
001kie.jpg

This is a joke, right?

Last edited:

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
ya everyone says spectrobes is good but im not very impressed. even the brand new 1 that came out recently only sells for 15 or 20 bucks at toys r us. I LOVE YOUR DEMONIC LOPUNNY. and big improvements o the people of course.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Oh, right, ZEL;F, how silly of me. :p Urk, I have the sudden urge to go burn down every single shop selling spectrobes....
It's great.

Say. what do you use on your drawings? (As in, the one with Scholtz looking at him/her/itself)

LegendaryRotom

Say. what do you use on your drawings? (As in, the one with Scholtz looking at him/her/itself)
Oh, I use 8B graphite pencils! They're really soft and smooth. You'll fall in love with em' the second you start shading. o^__^o

ya everyone says spectrobes is good but im not very impressed. even the brand new 1 that came out recently only sells for 15 or 20 bucks at toys r us. I LOVE YOUR DEMONIC LOPUNNY. and big improvements o the people of course.
Well, you know me. Spectrobes > Pokemon
I've been working at drawing people, and I've come quite a long ways since the beginning of summer.
A special thanks to anyone who gave me tips in that regard. :) AND YES DEMONIC LOPUNNY.

Those demonic Pokémon looks good =)
That is what I specialize in. :)

Look another Cresselia. I'm sure you guys are getting tired of her by now. :{
Duck_in_the_Moon_by_NancelHack.jpg

^I DASHED THE BRAINS OUT.^

I like your style. It's very unique, and you're quite talented. You did well on the Rotom picture.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Oh, the new Cresselia looks very demented! In a good way, of course.
Do you know a place to get them 8B pencils? All I have right now are 6B.

LegendaryRotom

Do you know a place to get them 8B pencils? All I have right now are 6B.
Well, Michaels arts and crafts, Pearl Paints, or any art store would carry them. o^__^o
6Bs are pretty smooth to, it's not a serious difference between the two. But, I find that 8B is easier to shade with, it leaves less unwanted lines in the lighter areas.

Surrealism, eh?
And the High School art teachers hate it like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, I was very inspired by a socket in my Math classroom today.
Pluggle-theothertahm.jpg

His name is "Inspiration Plug".

Guys, if I sold costomized bags like these would you buy them? Just wondering.
Newbagcenter.jpg

Newbagright.jpg

Newbagleft.jpg

EDIT: I don't actually know Japanese. Those are the pokemon's names.
And, the symbols just catch more attention than English letters. :)

Last edited:

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
LOVE the art as always~
That demonic Lopunny is just amazing~ X3
I'm not sure if I said this before, but I love how you do black and white eith one other color, looks really cool~
After seeing your stuff, I think I may have to look into this spectrobes thing.... What is it?