• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gather 'Round For Some L.Rotom Art

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Oh man, You've really outdone yourself this time. Hehe, I buy it, that's for sure.
Inspiration plug? Awesome.

LegendaryRotom

I just lost all of my responses to your comments because I typed my password wrong. D: EPIC FAIL

So...eh...I'll respond to you guys later, promise. I just don't feel like re-typing those hella long reponses right now. o>__<o

Inspiration Plug inspires you to comment!
~In progress, but I like how it's coming out.
INSPIRETOELECTROCUTE.jpg

other arm~
NOWWITHMOARSPIRAL.jpg

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Ooh, it's looking as good as ever. In fact, it inspired me to write this comment. And maybe to post my own art.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
How's the picture coming that you previewed for the Galactic fan club?

LegendaryRotom

Ooh, it's looking as good as ever. In fact, it inspired me to write this comment. And maybe to post my own art.
Yes! Post your art! I'M ENCOURAGING YOU! :D
I really love drawing Inspii-plug. He sort of looks like a Rotom form, no?

How's the picture coming that you previewed for the Galactic fan club?
Truthfully, I scrapped it. It's buried unfinished somewhere in my art desk. ):
Sorry~

NARWAHL STEW- It's a delicacy
narwahlwitchesbrew.jpg

*poke pokes with sticks*

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
OHMYGOD. I think I'm love. Er, it looks really good. As usual.
Since the inspiration plug told me to, I'll post my art.

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
I like some of your last drawings. They're really kind of macabre and surreal, which can be hard to pull of sometimes. Not to mention, they're all really clean. Awesome job!

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Disturbing as always LR and I do like those bags. Are they just marker or actually threaded in to the bag?
why does the narwhal have a needle as a nose? I hate needles!

LegendaryRotom

OHMYGOD. I think I'm love. Er, it looks really good. As usual.
Since the inspiration plug told me to, I'll post my art.
Whoa whoawhoa...with me or the drawing, bud? You must be a tad bit more precise! ;) 'Can't wait to see your stuff!
Inspii Plug knows all, tells all, and reveals the deepest desires of the human subconcious! not really

I like some of your last drawings. They're really kind of macabre and surreal, which can be hard to pull of sometimes. Not to mention, they're all really clean. Awesome job!
It's so ironic how they look so clean...even though they're made with nothing but smeared dust and compacted dirt/charcoal streaks. :D Thanks!

Disturbing as always LR and I do like those bags. Are they just marker or actually threaded in to the bag?
why does the narwhal have a needle as a nose? I hate needles!
It's just fabric marker. I don't know how to embroider. 'Wish I did, though. :)
The needle is what makes that piece so farking disturbing, if you ask me.

My first day in Geology, I had to answer the question;
"Why did you take this class?"

And I was like;
"Ha. 'Funny story, actually..." -______-

sittinginonvolcanicadve.jpg

*TINY SCANNER LOVES CHOPPING MY IMAGES

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Your favorite stalker is back!

*Crickets*

The new one looks really good, but, er, it's a little confusing, with how much shading and everything there is.

But, it still looks good.

LegendaryRotom

Your favorite stalker is back!

*Crickets*

The new one looks really good, but, er, it's a little confusing, with how much shading and everything there is.

But, it still looks good.

Your favorite artist is back! o^__^o

If anyone can't make out what is, it's Heatran emerging from a pool of magma.
Actually, in Geology class, my friend and I were doing an experiment with igneous rock's solidification rates. Magma Stooooone
I'm really cool and all so I wore a labcoat during the activity.~
It was pretty much the best Charon and Looker set up ever, since I look a disturbing lot like Charon and my friend look a hell of a lot like Looker.

Just a quick 8B drawing of Yoyotter. It's a fake child-form Spectrobe.
yoyotter.jpg

This was the last of my 8B pencils. I'm working on a project for D&P right now, so don't expect any HUGE updates for about a week.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Voyotter huh? Cool name, cool drawing. As always, great work.

And D/P Project? Sounds interesting.

LegendaryRotom

And D/P Project? Sounds interesting.
LMAO
Drawing and Painting =/= Diamond and Pearl
Sorry. I do have schoolwork to worry about. :)

oh my god a rat coming out of a vortex i think my heart skipped a few beats. i love rats! btw long time no see
Both of you, I swear, your comments mad me laugh so hard.
That's actually a yoyo on its tail, but whatever! If you see a swirling vortex, God willing, it must be a swirling vortex!! :D

Good to see, ya'. I just wish other people would comment here besides my usual loyal followers. We should go awaken Heatran together.

Just a pen drawing of Lady Macbeth, my favorite literary character ever.
ladymacthisisnotadrill.jpg

newbagheaty.jpg

aquazynewbag.jpg

withheatran.jpg

I don't have a camera. So, uh...these were scanned directly onto the shitastic scanner I own. That's why they look grainy.
My white marker went dry after I finished Heaty, so Quazy and co. were shaded by smearing the wet ink with a dry marker tip.
This is very hard to do.

oh lol! now i see its a yoyo! cool none the less.

:D i love the new bag! i said holy shee-iit wheni saw it. i love how it looks like groudon and heatran are kinda together and the rayquazas beautiful. neat-o!

LegendaryRotom

Sorry I don't have any real art right now. ):
You guys know how I roll. I need real, honest-to-goodness
inspiration to make charcoal/pastel art.

BAD VAMP
immagettingsumcopics.jpg

I'm getting a set of copic markers soon, though.
Oh God, I want to do some figurals/surreals with those!~

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Cool! Full colour... Oh the gory horror! Cresselia has raptor claws!

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Still with the Cresselia is a vampire theory we started then? Niiiiice! I'm really loving the shading and oranges in that pic but I think the background would've benefitted from being a smooth, solid watercolour background. It's a shame that the felt pen marks are there really.

BTW: I f***ing LOVE that bag!!!! :D

EDIT: You need insperation you say? How about a demonic Magikarp or Red Gyarados???

;249-d;

LegendaryRotom

Cool! Full colour... Oh the gory horror! Cresselia has raptor claws!
You do not want to know how freaking tempted I was to edit Cresselia's head onto a picture of Jesus after I read that.

Still with the Cresselia is a vampire theory we started then? Niiiiice! I'm really loving the shading and oranges in that pic but I think the background would've benefitted from being a smooth, solid watercolour background. It's a shame that the felt pen marks are there really.

BTW: I f***ing LOVE that bag!!!!

EDIT: You need insperation you say? How about a demonic Magikarp or Red Gyarados???
Heyyo, Shadey. 'Haven't heard from you in a while. o^__^o
Yeh...watercolours would have been way better than making an inky mess with fabric markers. XD I really haven't had any experiance with markers past what's on my bag, though. So, this was sort of experimental.

SPARKLY CRESSELIA SWAN IS DEF. A VAMPIRE I SWEAR

This thread needs moar demons.
Orpheusofhappeesville.jpg

And Gizmolt.
DraftyGizx.jpg

Look at how badly my scanner chopped off these images. OH GOD SCANNER HOW COULD YOU?!

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Last edited: