• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gather 'Round For Some L.Rotom Art

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Wow, the new art looks good, as always! But, what's that purple thing? A fart?
Oh, and bad news, our club wasn't accepted...

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
0__0

I love your style. Goryness in all its epic glory.
Especially the charcoal stuff. You make everything look so...EVIL its amazing.

We want more XD

LegendaryRotom

(sorry if you actually like Twilight....)
If I liked Twilight I probably wouldn't be comparing a pokemon to Edward. :)
I only read the first book...I was talked into reading it by a friend. Unfortunatly, she has bad taste in liturature.

I think that series pretty much exists for anti-Twilighters to make fun of it.

Wow, the new art looks good, as always! But, what's that purple thing? A fart?
Oh, and bad news, our club wasn't accepted...
ORPHEUS FARTS! It's actually a rabbit tail gone wrong. ^___^;
Did they tell you why it wasn't accepted or did they just say 'no'?
I mean, you can't go against the mods, but it certainly is a shame, since traditional hand-drawn art seems to be fading away as digital art takes its place.

0__0

I love your style. Goryness in all its epic glory.
Especially the charcoal stuff. You make everything look so...EVIL its amazing.

We want more XD
It's not that gory...just a bit..eh...psychological.
But, I can grant you the "We want more" part.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOR SPPF
jesusbk.jpg

And I doodled this in math. This is a more "animation" looking charcoal style, which I really think looks good when you're drawing and short on time.
mathclassdoodle.jpg

Why do all of my best ideas come from math doodles?
It's my least favorite subject...I must get very bored...

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
That gryphon thing is amazing. I love how the charcoal makes the light appear on the body so it really looks like skin or feathers.
The big white eye is quite disturbing though XD

And don't worry, i do plenty of doodling in my maths lessons too :p Its the only a level i didn't actually want to take so yeah...i get bored quick.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
great, inspiration plug is depressed. Now I'm depressed.

LegendaryRotom

great, inspiration plug is depressed. Now I'm depressed.
Now I know never to draw Inspiration Plug jumping off a 100-story building.

That gryphon thing is amazing. I love how the charcoal makes the light appear on the body so it really looks like skin or feathers.
The big white eye is quite disturbing though XD

And don't worry, i do plenty of doodling in my maths lessons too :p Its the only a level i didn't actually want to take so yeah...i get bored quick.
That gryphon is actually a distorted version of one of my fakemon, Gizmolt. :)
And, yes, charcoal is easy to make textures with. Mostly because of how it smears and how gradual the smears are.
The only drawback is that it's unbelieveably messy when you're doing advanced stuff with it.

UGH MATH I wish math wasn't a subject! I'm in all Honors except for stupid maAAAAth! UGH MATH

Hi. I am Shvoltz. I am a grouchy old geezer with an ego the size of Seto Kaiba's.
Shvoltz_II_by_NancelHack.jpg

Shvoltz_III_by_NancelHack.jpg

LegendaryRotom

Lol, Seto Kaiba ego XD

The second one looks like its a mad DJ. Insane, yet brilliant.
Oh! Hello there, fellow Yu-Gi-Oh fan! Shvoltz isn't really insane...just...grumpy.
He's quite brilliant, though. Then again, I think all Rotom have that inherent genius buried inside them. ^o-o^

Today, my art teacher told me I couldn't shade well!
I wanted to slap her!
Antique.jpg

001-2.jpg

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Awesome images as always L.Rotom.

You know what I suggest? Draw a Giratina. It's a dark, demonic pokemon, and I know how you love your dark images!

Just a suggestion :)

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
Oh! Hello there, fellow Yu-Gi-Oh fan!
Hi XD Yami Yugi in my sig did kinda make that obvious.

btw, if thats not good shading i don't know what is because i honestly don't see how it could be any better. Maybe make it more obvious where the light souce is but...even that's pushing it. (This is looking at the Zubat)

Zubat looks like it's happy, having finaly caught that tail it was chasing :p

LegendaryRotom

Hi XD Yami Yugi in my sig did kinda make that obvious.
Haha. Honestly, I skim over sigs most of the time. I must miss out on a lot.
As you will see in the full piece, that Zubat isn't chasing its tail...it's going to be doing something a heck of a lot more disturbing than that.

And, for the most part, it's safe to assume that in most of my drawings the lighting is coming from the front.

You know what I suggest? Draw a Giratina. It's a dark, demonic pokemon, and I know how you love your dark images!
lol Girameister prueshipper

I have a many a' pieces I'm working on at the moment, so I'll give you a quick glimpse at them in their unfinished form...
AAH LIME GREEN IT BURNS MY EYES ON PURPOSE
001-3.jpg

The finished one won't be lime green...my enhancement program just...went wonky on me.

This is what happens when you give me a door-hinge, a screwdriver, and a plug. I make a snake.
010.jpg

Zubats! I want more Zubats! Zubat! Zubat! Zubat! It's my new almost favorite pokemon!
008.jpg

OH HOW HORRIBLE THE LIME GREEN.

Don't worry, things like that happen, I guess. XD

Wow, the second one looks so real.. if it gives off that effect, then it must be good! :p

And, LOL, the moon. xD Smoking a pipe, eh? I can imagine an insane crescent moon doing that.

*gives congratulatory cookies*

LegendaryRotom

...it looks like shuckle on a really bad day.
It does, doesn't it? Well, that tears it, Shuckle's now officially on my "f*cking great pokemon" list along with Cresselia, Azelf, and Froslass.

I hate Johto pokemon. But I was exceptionally bored in Chem and decided to draw my old Suicune, Quickie.
quickie.jpg

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Not as creepy as your other work, but still nice. You musta been really bored.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
>.< God, I haven't been on in ages.

Art's looking good as always, keep it up! Do you take lessons or are you self taught?
Oh, and with the club, it just didn't show up. But, since I haven't been on in almost a month, I suppose it's worth another check.

LegendaryRotom

Do you take lessons or are you self taught?
I'm more or less self-taught. Aside from Studio A, which was pretty much just learning how to steal supplies so I could go home and teach myself again.

Anyway, I'm sort of losing interest in pokemon (my Pearl and Diamond versions were pick-pocketed/pursed on Black Friday-and you can imagine what was on those),
so I probably won't be updating (or be on) anymore after this.

I mean, I still like using pokemon as symbolism and stuff like that, but I'm in a withdrawn state and really at a loss from have Shvoltz, Supercell, and the rest of the gang stolen.
I'll still be active on deviantart (My name is NancelHack). If you want to follow me there, that's cool. :)

Earth_Process_by_NancelHack.jpg

See ya', guys.
;479;;351;;485;;041;;488;;402;

Thanks for all the support,
Anna, Shvoltz, Supercell, Heaty, Dominus, Vamp, Woodwind