• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gathering the Gang of Four! (465)

Leonhart

Imagineer
The nostalgia hit me hard here when Satoshi's Fushigidane, Zenigame, and Lizardon returned for the battle against Pyramid King Jindai. Speaking of which, it wasn't fair when Lizardon messed up and fainted against Jindai's Samayooru. Satoshi was responsible for that thoughtless Seismic Toss.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was nice to see Bulbasaur, Charizard, and Squirtle again. It really brought back memories from 1998-1999 and also memories from the Johto League. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was the animation. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
Well this was a pretty great episode for reminiscing before the final match even if there were a few things nagging at me, including how Charizard's expressions seemed to be missing their mark. He certainly didn't look as cool as he did in earlier episodes.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I liked this episode; it was pretty nostalgic. It was great to see Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, and Pikachu all reunited again. Hopefully sometime in the future they'll all return again.

Shayuin

Banned
I was crying with happiness when Ash got Bulbasaur and Squirtle back. It was temporary, but felt good and Ash's Squirtle looked gigantic next to May's. What I didn't like was Charizard losing to Dusclops.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was temporary, but felt good and Ash's Squirtle looked gigantic next to May's.

Yep Ash's Squirtle was bigger since he was older than May's Squirtle. May's Squirtle's tiny size just wasn't as noticeable until we saw what a full grown Squirtle looks like by comparison here.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I liked the iconic moment of ash with his 4 oldest pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked the iconic moment of ash with his 4 oldest pokemon.

It was definitely fun to see Fushigidane, Zenigame, Lizardon, and Pikachu all together for the first time since Jouto I believe, although I've always found it too convenient that Satoshi was able to contact Junsa to retrieve his Zenigame. It would've been a huge burden on Junsa to deliver Zenigame all the way from Jouto.

Daizy

I call you honey
I noticed a problem with animation quality here. Sometimes Ash's hair morphed into a bad hair day and his head shrunk. I was happy when Squirtle came back.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, I now wonder why Jindai was using common Pokemon such as Samayooru here against Satoshi rather than use all three Regi Pokemon. It's almost as if he was going easy on him.

This episode was amazing. Seeing the Kanto starters felt nostalgic. LMAO TRIO 4TH WALL BREAKS
I would've liked Charizard loosing to Dusclops without the Ash brainfart.
Seismic Toss doesn't work on ghost types "OH NO I FORGOT!"