• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians Discussion Thread

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Kamotz said:
DVB said:
Due to the large amount of players in the RP *** well as the pace of the RP startling more than a few of the players, I would like to request a Discussion Thread in order for the posting to be easier maintained. Please and thank you!

Here is the Sign-up: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?630515-Gauntlet-of-the-Greek-God-Guardians

And here is the actual roleplaying thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...on) All right everyone, let's talk it out!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, Goodie! A discussion thread. FIRST!!

So.. Firebrand, where is the cab we're in heading?

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Second... So, I'm assuming you guys are heading anywhere away from me ;) but to be more specific, probably towards that mythical temple we keep hearing about. Speaking of which, do the characters already know what this temple is?

Firebrand

Indomitable
Yeah, that's why I posted the OOC note to DVB. I assumed it would be the Acropolis, but there are so many temples in Athens I couldn't be sure. The only other likely candidate I could think of was the Temple of Zeus but that's been in ruins since the Roman occupation, so I didn't think that'd be the case. I figured we could have a transitional post or two while DVB clued us in. But anyway, the cab is headed to the temple because I assume the gods have told at least some of the champions which one, and Athena most certainly has, so Claudia knows where she's going even if I don't.

I guess worst case is we just use our god radar to figure it out.

DietDrPepsi

Real Human Bean
I'm currently dealing with the end of my semester, which is why I haven't posted yet. Latest I'll probably get a post in is the start of next week, maybe even tonight if things pan out well. Just making sure you guys know I didn't sign up then ditch!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
But.. what happens once we get there? Isn't going there to fetch Our artifacts the entire plot of the RP?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
All right, I'm gonna be posting now. I will be putting the temple location soon enough. Glad you're all interested. Speaking of, I will be planning another RP; this one inspired by Conan the Barbarian and other Barbarian works like Fire & Ice and Heavy Metal.

Also, the first part is getting the artifacts. Then returning to the temple with it along with some possible battling between the groups. A battle of wits and such.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh goody, a discussion thread. :)

Now, on the subject of forming alliances, which is what everyone here seems to be doing, Andre is going to try to befriend everybody. 8D

Also, are we going to be RPing our respective deities speaking to our character at some point? I already have my own ideas of what Aphrodite is like. :p

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, the deities are all... well, most are kinda jerks. Hermes is pretty okay along with Hecate while Hades and Persephone keep to themselves. Meanwhile, I hope some of your characters realize soon that having the Greek Gods back may not be such a good idea...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, I know very little of the relationships between the gods, since all the Sources I use tell different tales sssoooo.....¨
But I do know that Hepheastus (which I now think I'm pronouncing right) was married to Aphrodite, so get ready for some yaoi, Monster
Also, would be cool if we met like, obstacles and such. more or less turning it into the plot of Percy Jackson. lol

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, besides one another, (Especially Claudia; whom I imagine will serve as Diego's main opposition,) there will be other threats...

Then there are the gods themselves...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, 'cuz just getting the artifacts, then returning to the temple does sound pretty slim for a plot without twists like minotaurs, harpies, gorgons and whatnot

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Also, as a small side note, I like how Finn is getting so bashed by everyone [insert smiley face here]. I'm wondering what Hecate, Hades, and Persephone's champions are thinking of him now, though. He did kind of ditch them...

Firebrand

Indomitable
Well, besides one another, (Especially Claudia; whom I imagine will serve as Diego's main opposition,) there will be other threats...

I'm setting Claudia up to be the main opposition to literally everyone except Ambrose right now. And even then, no promises for later on.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So I should be on the guard like.. All the time then. lol
Sounds good to me

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Lol. My characters aren't doing much atm because that's how their personalities are--Morgan's literally terrified, and Miaofa might as well have taped the facepalm meme to his face. It's strange how no one's approached Zeus's champion yet, but that may very well be a good thing; then again, I might have mistaken people being at the gate for being at baggage claim.

Neither of my characters' primary goal is to bring their respective god back: it's all for their own ends.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Propylaea.

Our destination. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for the world-hopping mission and prepare for funsies. Also, you gotta think and plan.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
"serves as the entrance to the Acropolis in Athens".
So.. we'll end up in Acropolis after all?
Speaking of: I just learned that Hephaestus was exiled from Olympus by Zeus, so whoever is playing as Zeus' champion: Let's hate each other! lol

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Actually, they just stay at the gate. They just stand in front of the gate. Meanwhile, things will get interesting, especially once more of them talk, like Claudia and Diego meet.