• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians Discussion Thread

Firebrand

Indomitable
To date, I believe Claudia has used Growl, Leer, Uproar, Nasty Plot, Extremespeed and most recently, Fire Blast and Shift Gear, though the last was in a pretty literal sense.

Also, her ability is most assuredly Intimidate.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Okay everyone, finish your fights and begin to make your way to the second locale of your journey. There should be less people. Meanwhile, after you use powers, youll start feeling a burden on ya...

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
So... What kind of burden?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I still haven't decided where the second locale of our journey is... I know where the artifact is of course, but it would be kind of odd if they found it right away. xD

I think they'll just go to a hotel or something. xD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
The burden of their power. It'll start weighing in on them. You'll begin zooming to the area where your artifact is.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Also keep in mind that most of us haven't slept in at least like 36 hours, or if we have it was on airline seats...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
No doubt. Just reach your place of rest and try and sleep. For the dreams will havbe mysteries for you.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No doubt. Just reach your place of rest and try and sleep. For the dreams will havbe mysteries for you.

That last part sounded like a fortune cookie. Luckily, my character is kinda won out at the moment, so I can have him wake up later.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I have no idea what to write. Like seriously, I get that CuriousHeartless doesn't have a lot to go off of, but at the same time, I'm not really sure how to get around the whole lack of reply thing. I do sorta have an inkling of what to do if I get some direction. But I'm sort of tired, so it won't be done for a while.

CuriousHeartless

Oh, getting to sleep, that sounds amazing considering the fact that my character is already only barely conscious. I'll post later either later today or tomorrow (Currently 1:15 in the morning where I'm at).

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre slept just fine on the plane. xD Of course, his plane was a luxurious private jet so... xD

Andre and company are in the morning, and the only one actually sleeping is Ambrose. xD; Andre is actually going shopping. xD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Make Lovina his living doll, hehe…or Felice. XD The former can be charmspoken into doing it (Will Lovina being charmspoken to be a running gag?) and has a nice body, the latter would not need such and looks like a male fashion model in terms of proportions. XD Hell, he might even get so into it that he somehow gets Lovina to purchase a nice dress (Greek-style of course, Lovina would appreciate its lightness and the fact that it's pretty comfortable). Or somehow convince Felice to put on a kilt. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Y'know. Our little 'group' in itself seems to be a running joke. They should have their own TV show

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
If ever there was a TV show starring the 4 of them, Felice would probably be everyone's favorite character, hehe. XD The 4 of them actually have a dynamic similar to fan fiction depictions of 4 Hetalia characters. XD These guys:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25200000/Bad-Touch-Trio-bad-touch-trio-25258633-600-459.jpg

Andre is the blond (France/Francis Bonnefoy), Lovina is the auburn-haired guy (South Italy/Romano Vargas), Felice is the brunet (Spain/Antonio Fernandez Carriedo) and Ambrose is the albino (Prussia/Gilbert Beilschmidt). XD Though I got most of my inspiration for Felice from 2 other Hetalia characters…North Italy/Veneziano and Russia. XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Broken image. But Yeah, it would be entertaining, indeed.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Just pasted the link…the picture is pretty big, hehehe. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That was... Oddly accurate!

Also, I liked what you had Lovina do after Ambrose passed out

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Oh wow, I turn my back and Jean is causing chaos already XDDD.

So, what would you guys like to see?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Would be fun if Andre bought Ambrose tons of outfits while he's unconcious. lol

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Ooh, ooh, ooh! I forgot! Finn slept on the plane too! Yay!