• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians Discussion Thread

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I will wait for Jeanie-Lou anyway, and I'll try and figure something out.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Okay, I was hoping Kiruria would update, but it looks like I'll have to when I have the opportunity.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Revivinator

Firebrand

Indomitable
Andre and company have already left the birds. They're gonna have to come across their asterlobe a little differently...

Yeah, same here. If I had to, I could just say she finds it stuck in the Jeep's front grille from her kamikaze charge on the last one but... eeh. Also, seems like the astrolabe is to point them towards a more specific place for their artifact, but Claudia's already at Meroe, so is there that much left for it to do that her god-sense couldn't? I suppose I could use it to guide her through a pyramid labyrinth via the ducts the ancient civilizations used to allow the spirit of the dead to escape.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I guess this is dead then, huh...

Sadface

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, gotta call this one dead too becaue no one is updating and one of our guys are gone.

sigh