• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians Discussion Thread

CuriousHeartless

Wait, it is just Diego, Zuri, and Oliver being transported through the ground, right? Or did I miss something?

Also, here's wishing a good RP to everyone! A bit late, but better late than never.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Yeah, have fun everyone! (Also, everyone hates Finn. Finn is the real victim of this RP. [tear])

So, just to clarify and make sure I don't look more stupid than I already do, we go to the Propylaea, hang out there, and wait for everyone else? I don't think Finn will like that...

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yeah, have fun everyone! (Also, everyone hates Finn. Finn is the real victim of this RP. [tear])

Not everyone hates Finn, he just wouldn't stop moving before Andre had a chance to talk to him. :p

DietDrPepsi

Real Human Bean
I probably will get the post done sometime tonight. Is it too late to get onboard the underground transport Diego's doing?

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I probably will get the post done sometime tonight. Is it too late to get onboard the underground transport Diego's doing?

If not, you can always hang with Finn :3 He needs friends.....

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I'll wait up for y'all if needed. Not really sure what's going to happen once we're at the temple anyway

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
So I really will have nothing to post about until I know what we're even supposed to do at the Propylaea. Seeing as most of you guys aren't there yet (except for Claudia and Ambrose), am I just waiting for you guys to show up? Or is it possible to progress on my own? (This isn't impatience on my part, it's just the simple fact that it seems highly unlikely from a plot-driven standpoint that Finn will stay there long enough for the others to show up as he was previously planning to go it alone and do it without the others for a while. Are those guys far behind, or is my posting multiple times in one day just messing the whole timing up, so they're actually quite close? :3)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
We're just waiting for people to arrive. Once there, you'll be told the artifacts and go on a hunt for them while deterring or even fighting one another

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Excellente. Also, are you taking the remainder of the peeps at the airport with you in your tunnel of tranportation, or is it just the Hecate Hades Persephone trio?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hehe, will get a post up later or tomorrow. XD DVB, The Violenzas/"Vanarias" are not twins, btw...Lovina is 3 years older than Felice, and she's not exactly fully Italian, despite fulfilling more Italian stereotypes than her brother. XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Who we waiting for besides Kiruria?

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Jean Grey and Monster Guy I believe

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Done, hehe! XD Yesterday's workload's out of the way, now here's a post. XD

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I'm not sure how I feel about that. (Almost violating). Anyway, all that's left is your group DVB! (And based on what's been said, in theory, you could just magic bunny everyone there in the next post)

Firebrand

Indomitable
Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone is, if not at the entrance to the temple itself, then we've all at least said we're en route.

And one of the things I've been subtly poking towards is that Andre's powers don't really affect Claudia because of Athena and Aphrodite's contention. Like, she might feel a tug, but her patron's distaste of Aphrodite helps her check some of the influence.

Last edited:

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Although I'm fairly certain that Finn is more attracted to Claudia than Andre at this point. Finn's like a helpless, clueless little Bidoof that just keeps going on no matter what. Anyway, I still ship Andre x Claudia.