• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians Discussion Thread

Firebrand

Indomitable
Although I'm fairly certain that Finn is more attracted to Claudia than Andre at this point. Finn's like a helpless, clueless little Bidoof that just keeps going on no matter what. Anyway, I still ship Andre x Claudia.

I don't think Claudia and Andre have interacted enough to have any shipable content. The extent of their interactions is "Oh, he's that trashy movie star" and "Hm, she could use a makeover". But we'll see how things play out.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Might be a while. Kiruria is working on a cosplay, my laptop is shot and my brothers constant all nighters of Skype and Netflix are through our monthly internet and so we have to be careful. Things should be back to relative normal in a week to 10 days

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I don't think Claudia and Andre have interacted enough to have any shipable content. The extent of their interactions is "Oh, he's that trashy movie star" and "Hm, she could use a makeover". But we'll see how things play out.

A true shipper does not care how much interaction the characters have had, if they want to ship something, they will, and they will find any reason to support it. xD

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
For example, in my Finn x Eden ship (whom I'm hoping I can bring back and make her relevant to the story which is why I'm posting this in the first place), it makes absolutely no sense, but I do ship it. Also, DVB and Kiruria, don't rush! Take the time that you need, do real life right, then do not-so-real-life awesome. :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So, i haven't posted in quite a while but.. I'm more or less waiting for progress in the story, like a lot of others. We're at the tempple now. Is it now we'll start fighting and exploring and whatnot?

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Whew, sorry guys, but I've finally posted. As DVB has said, yes, it's because I've been busy working on a cosplay for this anime convention I'm going to tomorrow. (I'm going as the character in my signature banner in fact!) I think Zuri really wants Finn to be back in the group; she found it strange that he left in the first place, since Hermes and Hecate are a couple. Heck, I just can't wait to see how everyone else in the group reacts to Zuri's first spectral projection...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I'm back!!!!! Time for more updating goodness. Brace yourselves!

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Let's do this funky dance. Or fight. Or whatever.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, goodie! I was fearing this one had died out

DVB

Philosopher Knight
No, I was jsut without good internet or laptop for some while. In any case, we learn that some of the gods aren't happy with us doing this.

Looks like the champions don't have just themselves to worry about...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So.. we're all suddenly in Olympus?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah. We stepped through the doorway and we're in Olympus.

Firebrand

Indomitable
And I assume once we step through again, we'll be back? Also, does our god-radar help us find our objects, or will our patrons give us some kind of message on that count? Or something else entirely?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Wait and see. However, I will say out god-sense will help a bit, but not as much as what I have planned.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I feel as though Hermes is one of those cool gods who might actually be nice to have on top, but what's your opinion on that?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Hermes is a cool fellow. If Hephaestus ruled.... Meh, wouldn't really be much, I Guess.. lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hey Schade, in the myths, Hephaestus is described as being ugly. Aphrodite would not be cheating on him if he were "the image of visual perfection.":p

If Aphrodite ruled, the world would be a much sexier place, let's just leave it at that. xD

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Not necessarily, Monster. The guy had a bad leg and being crippled in Greek eyes was also ugly.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
... We might have used different Sources. lol
I'll tone Down the pretty-part then. My bad~