• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians Discussion Thread

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Oooh, that mysterious person is going to get shouted at by Miaofa. Poor Morgan; although, they'll mostly be confused about the genetic part. I thought that the Midwest has more tornadoes than thunderstorms, though I'm probably wrong.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
His identity will be revealed my next post. He's stronger than our champions though.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Do you have specific locations for the artifacts in mind, once we reach our places, or do we have to pick a place ourselves? Looking at some data on Nubia (or rather, the parts of Egypt and Sudan once called Nubia), the likeliest place is Meroe, what with the ruins, pyramids and ancient industry. But I didn't know if you'd planned otherwise.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
You pick a place. It won't be easy though. Bunch of threats planned and some plot twists planned >:3

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Well, I have lots of choices for Pan's Flute's location...5 million of them, if we're going to go by square miles (or 2.5m km). The African savanna is huge. ._. Like, stupidly huge.

My avatar is going to be Miaofa's reaction.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Claudia will NOT like what Diego did to her.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Gah, I have no idea which end of the Silk Road to choose. I'm just gonna go for the one closest to them.

CuriousHeartless

RealMrGame10, please refrain from bunnying my character in the future. I feel like he's in-character enough in your last post that I won't ask you to change it, but don't do it in the future. It's rather rude.

Also, Anatonia turns up a company and a twitter feed when I Google it, so was Finn right by saying it was really Anatolia?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, so Mr. Bad judge of character McHammertime's artifact is.. where? I have never heard of that Place..
That being said, I'll look into it tomorrow. I'm exhausted today

And Mon, you know about where the hammer was? lol. Sure, Andre can tag along if he wants to

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oooh, my hammer is in Italy? Well, Let's have a roadtrip then. lol
I might post later today if I can collect enough braincells to do so.

And Pompeii sounds lovely.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
The post is really long, hehe. XD It's almost done though. XD

What's the "Large Red Fruit"? Is that...New York (Big Apple)? Only thing I could think of, hehe! Well, I know for sure it isn't Russia, China or something. Unless you're trolling and the "fruit" refers to a big circle on a flag (Japan). XD Funny how Ambrose's is in Italy. Hope he doesn't bump into...Felice and Lovina's dad! XD Felice can offer to accompany Andre and Ambrose to Italy and all, though...while dragging Lovina along. XD He'd obviously be very well-versed, and of course, would help them avoid Don Violenza for very obvious reasons. XD

BTW, Felice is the younger brother, not older brother. He's 20, Lovina is 23. XD

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Sorry I didn't reply to all of that drama that happened... You guys already moved ahead, and I can't actually reply to it unless you were all willing to edit your posts. :x I also needed some reason for why Andre was just standing there the whole time, not replying...

Also, I don't know which song Ambrose was listening to, so I just picked one that wasn't going to be too embarrassing for him. :p

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
It's New York. Also Jean, your feisty female would get her butt kicked. Guy's a god.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Hey DVB, are you in complete control of when we run into monsters? Or could I force Claudia to go up against one if I thought it fitting?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
In most control I'll be in. But there are stages that everyone has to reach so don't get too post-happy XDD.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sssssooooooo... Ambrose joins Andre fr a Yaoi trip to France, eh? Sounds fair enough, I guess.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Ambrose doesn't have the best choice of company does he... (He could end up dying being distracted by that guy)

Sorry Curious for the bunnying, I just had a lot I wanted to fit into that post, but I also thought that a conversation would be required. I tried to leave some room for you to talk there, but it didn't really turn out that way. I'll ask next time (if I need to which I hope I don't)