• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GaZtIc or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, GaZ.
I really have no opinion on you, mang. Aside from your ridiculous near-weeaboo ways, you're a pretty chill bro. You usually contribute, and you don't make me want to go kick small animals when I see you post. You're just average, and that's pretty cool.

So, when are we having his Anime Intervention?

Would "When he first refers to someone with a Japanese honorific unironically" be too soon or too late?

For what I've seen you are an ok guy, maybe too much of a weeaboo, but that's it.

ManhattanTheStarr

Why are you so down on me?
You're a total homophobephobe.

Ugh, please don't start with the homophobe stuff again. Dx

ANYWAYS, GaZsTiC... Uhm... I don't really know the guy at all... :s
I've seen him post here and there, but not enough to have an actual opinion on him. I guess that's a good thing. :p

Yeah, we MIGHT want to have it a little sooner than that. I think that's jumping the shark right there.

That's not just jumping the shark. That's jumping the shark and getting your leg and one testicle ripped off in the process.

Wait, the shark is a metaphor for the dangers of weeabooism, right?

nothing this user has done sticks in my mind.

It's okay. We all have the same problem. But at least we kinda know his personality, so that's basically what all of this is right now.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Why is he getting called out in front of everyone?

Dear GaZ: I dont know you. Ive never seen your username before, but you must be something special if Etahn made a thread about you

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Why is he getting called out in front of everyone?

Dear GaZ: I dont know you. Ive never seen your username before, but you must be something special if Etahn made a thread about you

Hi, welcome to Misc., your attentiveness is appreciated:
http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=522910

As for GaZsTiC, I just found out about a you a few days ago, and haven't really payed attention to your posts. But, you're not annoying (See: Nyter09, Charmander#4, etc), so I guess you're cool.

Last edited:

BenjaminBattington

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Stop thread shitting or receive a three day ban.

Thread seemed pretty shitty when I got here, chief.

After all,

It was made by an ***-hole

Badam-tish

Haruka

Banned
Um, well, you're not very notable. Apart from your anime obsession. Which has been noted many times. Also, your "interesting" username. Which has also been noted several times.

So, because those are literally the only two things I know about you, all I can say is alrighty then.

Korusan

Banned
Mariya Shidou why do you care so much about what other people think of this guy on what they're saying in general.

anyways other than the anime thing I don't really know much about this guy. if I were to describe him to someone who didn't know SPPf without referring to his signature and/or profile I'd say he's kind of plain and just likes Japanese cartoons a lot.

Dattebayo

Banned
GaZ really is mediocre at best, he still thinks Disney's going downhill and hates the things I've listed that the company has recently done right.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
You're alright I guess; TBH you're far from being the most entertaining poster in Misc. but hey at least you're honest you don't try too hard to be the coolest or funniest (which will always end in failure), you're just you. I have nothing but respect for people like you.

I do enjoy reading your posts sometimes, you defintiley do have your moments. My only real problem with you is the fact that your name is a bitch to type correctly. Honestly does any name really need that many capitals?

Also, you're Scottish that gives you +10 Meerkat respect points from me.

Anyways tl;dr I like you even though I really don't know you all that well.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Thread seemed pretty shitty when I got here, chief.

After all,

It was made by an ***-hole

Badam-tish

You're actually trying to troll Ethan with that? Dude, you need waayyyyy more practice. Ask Alleviate, perhaps?

So GaZsTic you're a pretty cool guy, seem nice and helped a lot in a certain Debate thread...anything I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.