• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GBA Micro and Trading

Metroid_Sniper

Paresect=TehAwsemest
ok, someone at school stole my old GBA (i do have a DS, but it cant use trading) and my copy of emerald. im freaking ****** cause of that, and i was considering getting a micro to replace it if it wasnt at the lost and foud (i doubt it will be :( ). The thing is, can a micro use the cable link? i see that it has a backlight and a place to charge, but from the images and information, i cant tell if you can conect a link cable with it.

So, can someone with a micro tell me if i can trade with it? Thx in advance.

Project 5

i heard there's a link cable for the gba micro, but I don't know if you can use it with normal gbas^^"

Vaij

How come everyone who gets the new Nintendo handhelds(GBA Micro, DS) gets shafted when they try to trade them Pokemon? Seriously, I wish DS was GBA-Link compatible.