• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

G'Day

~Ryukario~

Keldeo <3
G'day all I'm Ryukario, I have played pokemon my whole life and I enjoy it to this very day.

I joined this site because I wanted to get back into this game and I knew this would be a good place to go. I plan on rebuilding a team so someone to help me build would be great because I find all this IV, EV raising stuff confusing >.>
idk if its me but I guess my ASD makes it hard for me to understand, I read the meta game stuff on this site but i never seem to understand and when I get a pokemon to lv100 I can never seem to at least max out a stat like speed for example .

I also Compete in SSBB offline and I also play it online but I would preferbly only play people from Australia because you know how bad the wi-fi is.

Oh and I also show miniature horses and love it :D
So I guess I could be refereed as a hick, kinda haha.

My fave poks are mainly Lucario, Riolu, Ponyta, Rapidash and Keldeo (Both forms)

Glad to meet you all hope to make good friends :D

P.S WHy can I not use a custom avatar?

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Only staff and a few members get them, because of lags and such if irc

L.F.D.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Hello there, I'm Toobworm, as my username clearly states..

But hey! I see that you make banners. If you like, there's a fan art section, where you can post your graphics. Also, feel free to PM/VM me if, well, you want to talk. :)

UmbraFox

Fox of Shadows
Hey! Not many of us Aussies around here, so good luck finding one to brawl with. I would, but my Wii is stuffed. Sorry

I agree with Toobworm, you could make a signature shop. Judging by your current signature, you have a bit of talent. I'd certainly make a request.

Only mods and admins can have custom Avvies, because if everyone had one, this place would be lagville.

Anyway, always happy to make a new friend. If you need help, or just want a chat, feel free to shoot me a PM or a VM. I'm not exactly a veteran of the forum myself, so you're not alone.

Hope you enjoy our little corner of the Internet ;)

G50

No longer posting
Hello ~Ryukario~, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. ™

noci

hi, i'm also trying to learn to breed and build a good team :)
if you want a friend feel free to add me :)

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Welcome to SPPf! :)

You seem to have quite the talent in art so I hope to be seeing you around the art section.

wow, you people like my sig? :eek:

Why wouldn't we? It's amazing. What program do you use?

Be sure to read the rules, FAQ, etc.

If you need some help or a friend, just ask. :)

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Hey and welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message and/or a friend request. Take care.

I too have played Pokemon since I was a kid. Rapidash is one of my favorite Pokemon too. I also like horses. I usually don't battle competitively, but if you need any help with teams, natures, ivs, evs, etc. I will try to help you out.