• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GeekChicShipping (Clemont/Serena) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
What is it?

It's one of the more underrated ships out there. It's the belief that XY series characters Clemont and Serena have romantic feelings for each other, which is not as popular due to Amourshipping.

Rules

1. All SPPF rules apply, as does the Shippers Community Rules.
2. No Bashing or Flaming! This will not be tolerated and will be reported directly to the mods.
3. No Multi-posting! Simply edit your previous post, if you want add more.
4. Stay On Topic! This is a GeekChicShipping thread so all posts should be about GeekChicShipping only.
4. No One Liners! If your post contains more then one lime, it is considered SPAM. Please explain more when posting.
5. Respect Each Other! Do I need to add on to this?
6. If you post a fanart, give credit to the artist or post a link to where you found?

With all this down, I'll start a topic.

Why do you think the two are perfect for each other?

It all comes down to the idea that opposites attract. Think about it. Clemont is a scientist and likes to invent things (which usually blow up in his face - literally). Serena is into fashion and all that.

A link to the song that I think serves as the anthem for GeekChic - the Isley Brothers' version of "Love the One You're With" can be found in my signature.

ChloboShoka

Writer
It's a nice alternitive to amour. I think the name fits the ship very well and shows thier mixture of personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.