• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GeekChicShipping Discussion ~ V2 {SPOILER ALERT!!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiganticMelon

Bakery Maniac
GeekChicShipping_zps4f722c10.png

~ Welcome to the GeekChicShipping Discussion V2! ~

So.. What is GeekChicShipping?
GeekChicShipping is the belief that Clemont (Citron) and Serena are involved in a romantic relationship.
In this thread, you can discuss about theories, opinions, hints and more!​

~ RULES!

{1} All the SPPF rules apply, of course.
{2} NO ONE LINES - This can be considered as Spam, or 'thrash messages'. Please, don't be lazy!
{3} STAY ON TOPIC - This is about GeekChicShipping, not another pairing, so please stay in topic.
{4} If you want to post a FANART, please credit the original artist or post a source of where you found it.
{5} NO MULTI POSTING. If you have unnecesary posts, please delete it.
{6} RESPECT EACH OTHER. Hmmm, do i need to explain it?
{7} USE SPOILER TAGS IF NEEDED. Well, they are needed, because if you spoil something (ex. character A has a crush on character B) and you're watching a series, starting by episode 1, and you read this without spoilers, well, you spoiled it.
{8} NO BASHING OR FLAMING. Please don't bash or flame members, character or other shippings.
{9} All the rules of the Shippers Community applied.

~ GeekChicShipping Stuff ~​

You're welcome to our family!
N/A

Our Histories!
N/A

GeekChic Multimedia!
N/A
N/A

- Thank you! -​

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'm one of the many GeekChicShippers out there. I haven't seen any XY episodes, but I do find the pairing an attractive prospect. I mean, what could be better than a scientist being in love with someone who loves fashion (I think)?

I'm an avid fan of GeekChic. I read fanfics on it from time to time. I wish there were more optimistic ones out there though.

majormanafemale

I have watched te x and y anime. Clemont at very least thinks Serena is hot but O personally get feeling he has a crush on her. Snd while hasn't been a lot from Serena's end yet for obvious reasons she at very least cares abiut him as whrn Clemont is having troubled usually she is one to ask him if he is ok. I find that very sweet.

BubChan

Wonderwall
Add me on this! GeekChicShipping is such a cute shipping, everyone seems to ship AmourShipping because Serena likes Ash, but i still believe that Clemont has a secret crush on her, and i would love to see Clemont realizing his feelings for Serena while he comforts her, it would be so beautiful! So, i think we need a topic for an active geekchicShipping thread, right?

Do you like the name "GeekChicShipping"? Why?

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I'd like to join, please. I honestly love this pairing, its just such an adorable pairing if you ask me.

What made you support GeekChicShipping, rather then any other pairings involving Clemont or Serena?

If I'm being perfectly honest, I know Amour is such a popular pairing, given how Serena does have a one-sided crush on Ash but honestly, Amour just does not do it for me. I can't get into it, no matter how hard I try.

Honestly, I do believe that Clemont does have a crush on Serena but he does not realize it yet. His own father even thought that Serena was his girlfriend when she met him.

I don't know what else I can say.

UDI

Orange Hero
i lie this ship, for me this ship have a good potetial (although of the hints and popularity of amourship) for the next reasons

1. the cliche of the pretty girl and the nerd guy (this cliche is very popular in Japan)

2. the bond of Serena and Bonnie (in Japan is very important the relation of the girlfriend/wife with the family of his boyfirend/husband that includes the Little sister)

3- the persoanlity of Clemont (is shy and reticent, maybe have Little crush for Serena but keep as a secret)

4. after the gym battle between Clemont and Ash, i think that Clemont have more protagonism in XY arc, eventually that effects on geekchic)

i imagine that in certain episode, Ash and co, get lost in a cave and eventually Clemont and Serene get lost alones and Bonnie get lost with Ash

suddenly a bunch of pokemon (zubats for example) attacks Serena but Clemon It takes courage and is interposed between Serena and the attack,eventually Serena from this point start to view Clemont with other eyes

that would be a good plot twist in shipping terms

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

xEryChan

Demon Child
Guys, please try to avoid posts that only contain one line. As I'm sure majority of you know, they are not allowed in the Shippers Community. Please explain more when posting because otherwise, you're putting yourself at risk for spamming infraction.

Carry on.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Sorry about that. I will remember to be more careful next time I post in the shipping section.

Here is a topic for y'all.

Do you think Serena should help Clemont out in some of his inventions?

I think so. Think about it. A lot of inventions over the years were not the work of a single person, many inventions credited to one person were in fact helped on by many people. I think it would be very romantic if Serena and Clemont would start inventing stuff together. I for instance would like to see Clemont make a time machine, which would make a very interesting story arc, especially if Serena helped in building the time machine

Last edited:

ej02

Australia Amourship
Hmm this right now is a novel idea for a ship with a few interesting possiblities but for now I will have to say it is crack

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ Like I said in the other thread you've posted in, I don't think GeekChicShipping should be considered a crack ship since Serena and Clemont have canon interaction. It may not be the most popular Serena ship, but it's not crack.
And no offense, but I don't understand why you posted in this thread, considering what you wrote in the Shipping Confessions thread. I don't want to start anything that could potentially get this thread closed, but I feel you've been passive aggressive against ships you don't exactly like (and making that point by posting in other shipping threads). I apologize if I come out acting like a mod (sorry, mods; not my intention, but I want to get this off my chest), but I want to politely ask that if you don't like specific threads, just ignore them. It isn't fair to other shippers who do like [insert ship here] that they have to deal with scrutiny just because their fanbase is smaller compared to other ships. Ship and let ship--the Pokemon fandom's a big community after all.

On-topic: Do you think Serena should help Clemont out in some of his inventions?

I could see her giving Clemont ideas. They could brainstorm a few things that could probably make life a little easier. Maybe Clemont could even make adjusts to inventions he's already made with input from Serena so that they can actually work. I can also see Clemont making Serena little trinkets too; like the small merry-go-round he made for his Pokemon. :)

majormanafemale

Add me on this! GeekChicShipping is such a cute shipping, everyone seems to ship AmourShipping because Serena likes Ash, but i still believe that Clemont has a secret crush on her, and i would love to see Clemont realizing his feelings for Serena while he comforts her, it would be so beautiful! So, i think we need a topic for an active geekchicShipping thread, right?

What made you support GeekChicShipping, rather then any other pairings involving Clemont or Serena

While Serena has Ash or Clemont that's it and fweather she knows it or not Clemont is more of a match to her then Ash. Clemont is easier to answer for he clearly admired her semce she first tirnex up and to me he seems to have crush on her I don't know if he knows it. Frankly sadly I think most of team Ash is kind of dumb. It isn't bad thing. And the final cincher that really said unless they both run into better match which more I see I don't think will happen was Myer and Clemont's reaction to his dad.

Do you like the name "GeekChicShipping"? Why?

No I really don'tlike the name the ship is awesome the name no. A Clemont iisn'ta geek if have to class him it would be nerd though ratjer not class him. Personally I don't see Serena as chic more like she is cute an dresses cute to usually.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
So anyway, I have been reading this fanfic on FF.net, called All I Need Is Right in Front of Me. It shows various Pokemon couples grown up, married, and with kids, among them Clemont and Serena. Three GeekChic chapters have been released so far, and there is one child, a boy named Calem. He's only a baby at this point, but Serena already wants another one as of the latest chapter. You should check it out sometime, it is really good.

With this in mind, I have another topic.

What should be the name for Clemont and Serena's first son? And if they have a daughter, what should the name be then?

If Clemont and Serena were to have a son, I would say name him Emmett after the main character of Back to the Future, he is scientist/inventor much like Clemont. In fact, Emmett, in my headcanons, is Clemont's middle name, with Brown being his family name.

If they have a daughter, maybe they should name her Paris, as in Paris Hilton. She is very chic if you ask me. So I think Paris would be a really good name for a daughter.

Xuxuba

I like the ship (despite liking Amourshipping too) because Ash will have to leave his friends and i don't want Serena to be alone. She loves romance and i want her to have some romance in her life. Clemont is a sweet young man and Serena is a sweet young girl, they deserve each other, their personality is very different but that's good because what one does not have, the other does, so they make a great par. Also it would be funny to see Eureka reacting to it because she always looked for someone to be with her brother but she never noticed that person could be right beside her.
They haven't had much time together but once they do i bet they will like each other even more.

I want Clemont to be the one to have a crush on Serena and i want them to have a lot of time together after bonding. At the end of the saga Clemont should confess. That's how i would like to happen.

BubChan

Wonderwall
I won't let this die! GeekChic power! Anyway, time for some topic to keep the thread alive!

What should be the name for Clemont and Serena's first son? And if they have a daughter, what should the name be then?
Hard one, hard one, Probaly french names, since Kalos is the Pokémon's french, for the boy, I guess it would be Wallace, it's such a fancy name! for the girl, Simone, It's fancy too, Serena would like too see her childs with a fancy and beautiful name, you know, she's a Chic right?

I want Clemont to be the one to have a crush on Serena and i want them to have a lot of time together after bonding. At the end of the saga Clemont should confess. That's how i would like to happen.

Would be a cute plot twist! I think that we have chances to see that :D

No way.Serena will choose Ash over Clement because they have know each other since childhood and have shown the most affection for Ash then anybody else. Also she always blushes to Ash whenever he compliments about Serena's beauty in the anime. Serena only considers Clemont as only as a good friend and Bonnie always pairs pretty girls with Clemont. She would already have proposed to Serena if she knew Serena didn't have crush on Ash. but Bonnie show respect for those twobecause she knows Serena has a lot of feelings for Ash. Sorry Geekchicshippers but Amourshipping would work out more since they introduced their relationship in the beginning of anime Pokemon x and y series. But you never know how the writers of this anime will plan it out. Serena and Clement can be a possibility but a fairly amount of low chances of ever occurring. If that even happens either Ash finds a girl who he shows love affection for or even Miette(Ash never shown any love interest for her) and Serena encouraged by Clement's little sister Bonnie. But I'm really excited how its going to turn out.

chicorita3

No way.Serena will choose Ash over Clement because they have know each other since childhood and have shown the most affection for Ash then anybody else. Also she always blushes to Ash whenever he compliments about Serena's beauty in the anime. Serena only considers Clemont as only as a good friend and Bonnie always pairs pretty girls with Clemont. She would already have proposed to Serena if she knew Serena didn't have crush on Ash. but Bonnie show respect for those twobecause she knows Serena has a lot of feelings for Ash. Sorry Geekchicshippers but Amourshipping would work out more since they introduced their relationship in the beginning of anime Pokemon x and y series. But you never know how the writers of this anime will plan it out. Serena and Clement can be a possibility but a fairly amount of low chances of ever occurring. If that even happens either Ash finds a girl who he shows love affection for or even Miette(Ash never shown any love interest for her) and Serena encouraged by Clement's little sister Bonnie. But I'm really excited how its going to turn out.

I don't ship these two, but I think they are very cute! I too am an amourshipper and I see that this is your first post, but you don't bash anybody else's ship because you like another. If you don't like this ship, then don't come in here and just keep it to yourself. This is not tumblr, twitter, etc. where you can bash like crazy, this is a more respectable website. And besides you never know the writers could turn it around and place serena with clemont.

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic was bumped after nearly three months of inactivity so I unfortunately have to close it.

If anyone wishes to create a new GeekChicshipping discussion thread, they may.

Status
Not open for further replies.