• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Geeze, I'm entitled to an opinion, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
There are some games people like, and then there are those you don't like. There are also the kind of games people like too much and will refuse to allow people to think differently, passing of their own opinion as fact and anyone elses as invalid. Is there a game out there where if you say you don't like it that much, people chew you out for it?

For me, there's a few games that fit the description, but most of all, there is New Super Mario Brothers. While I don't think the game is horrible, I do think that my DS would become worthless if it's the ABSOLUTE best game for the DS. In other words, I know so many people who give the game reviews so high, I feel they either
A: Haven't played the game.
B: Are blinded by nostalgia.
C: Are pretty much just sucking up to the game cause it's Mario.
And when I say that I'm not a big fan of the game, people usually chew me out for it. No matter how many times I say I prefer games like Super Mario Brothers 3 or Super Mario World over New Super Mario Brothers, people think I'm being biased. *Sigh* All in all, I'd pick CastleVania, Pokemon, even Elite Beat Agents any day.

So what about you guys. Do you have games people bug you about all the time when you say you're not particularly fond of a game? Or, you could even list games you particularly like that people will chew you out for if you admit it.

Slick

Banned
inb4shitstorm

This thread is going to go no where.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
There are some games people like, and then there are those you don't like. There are also the kind of games people like too much and will refuse to allow people to think differently, passing of their own opinion as fact and anyone elses as invalid. Is there a game out there where if you say you don't like it that much, people chew you out for it?

For me, there's a few games that fit the description, but most of all, there is New Super Mario Brothers. While I don't think the game is horrible, I do think that my DS would become worthless if it's the ABSOLUTE best game for the DS. In other words, I know so many people who give the game reviews so high, I feel they either
A: Haven't played the game.
B: Are blinded by nostalgia.
C: Are pretty much just sucking up to the game cause it's Mario.
And when I say that I'm not a big fan of the game, people usually chew me out for it. No matter how many times I say I prefer games like Super Mario Brothers 3 or Super Mario World over New Super Mario Brothers, people think I'm being biased. *Sigh* All in all, I'd pick CastleVania, Pokemon, even Elite Beat Agents any day.

So what about you guys. Do you have games people bug you about all the time when you say you're not particularly fond of a game? Or, you could even list games you particularly like that people will chew you out for if you admit it.

All in all, it's only your opinion that you're entitled to an opinion. And opinions can be wrong.

Do you have games people bug you about all the time when you say you're not particularly fond of a game?
Due to having moved past being a thirteen year old, I can safely say that me and my friends are all pretty much "and not a single fuck was given that day" about which of us likes what games and why.

As for forums etc, who the f
uck talks about gaming on forums etc, it's full of fat people and sperg lords.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Okay, guys. This is just wrong. All I did was post a thread talking about games people get picked on for liking/not liking, and then people start trolling the thread. Seriously guys, do you have any shame?

Maybe you should've made the thread about "threads people get picked on for making."

Food for thought.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
How bout actually contributing to the thread instead of trolling it?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
No, you didn't. You were just trolling like everyone else was.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
You know what, screw it. This topic has gone to the trolls. Mods can lock it.

Actually I made a valid point - I do not care about people's opinions on videogames because I am not a child.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Who isn't?

I'm fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.