• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 1 and Gen 3 Starters

AceFlonne

Mediator
Mudkip and Bulbasaur

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I've gone through the games withnall of them, but my first ones were Bulbasaur and Mudkip.

Vandslaux

Treecko and Bulbasaur.

G50

No longer posting
Mudkip and Squirtle, since they are always my favorite starters of those generations.

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
I love all of 'em!
For Generation 1 i chose squirtle!
And for third generation i chose mudkip!

AmpharosFanatic

None yet, but since I chose Cyndaquil as my starter I'll probably go after Bulbasaur and Mudkip.

Cpt_Justice

feraligatr ftw
I didn't do it yet! But I figure I'll end up getting bulbasaur and mudkip, because those are the two starters I never did a run through with.

Scrufox86

I chose Charmander and Treecko as they are my favourite starters from thier generations and also went well with my Totodile i chose in SS.
On Heartgold i think i chose Bulbasaur and Torchic and my 2nd gen was Cyndaquil. The only water type starter i have ever liked has been Totodile, i don't know why but i like it better than Cydaquil who is my 2nd choice of the gen 2 starters. Overall i think Gen 1 has the best starters as a group then gen 3 > gen 2 > gen 4 > gen 5.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Bulbasaur, and Mudkip. Also known as Endurance-Bulbasaur, and Muddy-Mudkip.