• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 1 and Gen 3 Starters

Nightblind249

I picked Squirtle and Treecko. GO TEAM SQUIRTLE

GreatGonzales

The Master
I selected bulbasaur and torchic, as I greatly enjoyed using them in their respective games.

Torpoleon

I might've chosen Charmande & Treecko. I chose Totodile for my journey and probablywanted to pick a starter of a different type from Kanto & Hoenn.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I chose Squirtle and Treecko. I thought Steven was going to give me an evolutionary stone, so I picked blue the first time. Luckily, I didn't save.

AquaCharmander

Shiny Hunter
Since I chose Cyndaquil, I was originally gonna choose Squirtle and Treecko, but couldn't resist Charamander and chose him instead, followed by picking Mudkip.

Squirtle and Mudkip.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I chose Squirtle and Treecko

RaiseTheDark

Casual Trainer
Squirtle because it is my favourite of all starters! :D
Mudkip because it is my second favourite of all starters! :D
I like the water starters for some reason, all of them are just more appealing to me than the others.

seancon93

I pick the two that balance out my starter.

This run, I chose Chikorita, so I'll be picking Charmander and Mudkip

If it was Cyndaquill, I'd pick Treeko and Squirtle
If it was Totodile, I'd pick Bulbasaur and Torchic

Cutty

Forever now
For Gen1 I picked 3 of them coz I have 3 games.
For gen 3 I've only picked Mudkip so far. Gotta pick the rest too.

Falconx03

Legendary
I chose Treecko and Squirtle

This In my first playthrough that is. My current playthrough I plan to pick Bulbasaur because I have Blastoise and Charizard in FireRed and Leafgreen receptively. As far as the Hoenn starter, I have no idea which to choose. Most likely Treecko since he's my favorite and I can try to get a suitable nature and then for Mudkip and Torchic I can just PalPark them.

WastingLight

I have just picked the new starters for my save file. I picked Treecko as it was the only 3rd gen starter I didn't have and I picked Charmander for the Kanto starter, however I already had all the Kanto starters so I just picked one at random.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I chose Squirtle and Mudkip, because of Swampert's type, and because Arcanine is better than Charizard, but Blastoise is the best water type. (in my opinion)