• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 1 Pokemon that need Evolutions/Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
IMO Tauros needs an evolution or something. It's just...there.
I dunno, make it into one of those ****** off bulls in a bullfight and colour it black with red eyes.

and a baby kanghaskan. it's right there. just let it out of the damn pouch already. it's been like 10 years.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I don't think that every pokemon in each gen should have an evolution. there's only something like 7 left now :S
I agree that a tauros evo would be cool but leave it at that.

thelostpokemon

IMO Tauros needs an evolution or something. It's just...there.
I dunno, make it into one of those ****** off bulls in a bullfight and colour it black with red eyes.

and a baby kanghaskan. it's right there. just let it out of the damn pouch already. it's been like 10 years.

Totally Argeeing with you :D, Tauros deffo needs a evo, plus a baby evo of kengastan would be epic :D

Machete

Kangaskhan's baby is just a baby Kangaskhan, not a new Pokémon. It's like asking for a baby Vulpix with only one tail.

And, although a Tauros could have a pretty good evo, Tauros' stats are good enough. He just needs a bigger and better movepool, but in Generation I, Tauros was top tier. It's like Pinsir. It's outclassed by Heracross, but making Pinsir evolve would make it way too good. Although, well, you know, they made Rhydon evolve.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
i agreewith fafetch'd needing one but i also think that doduo needs a pre-evo but im not sure why

pikadude43

i dont think dodou needs one but areodactyl could have one and yes i know its a fossil but all the fossil pokemon have them

Edge Master

I'm back!
yeah an aerodactyl would be sweet
too bad pinsir would be too good with an evo. i love them. and farfetchd needs one desperately

Starmie

I'm a fan of doing something with Pinsir. A Pre-Evo for more moves, or an evo to make it more worth using.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
A Tauros evo would be nice.... a Normal/Fighting minotaur^___^ with a huge attack stat & average speed stat

Pidgeot needs better stats...can they change the stats?

Lapras could use a pre-evo

Farfetch'd definitely needs an evo...something like Fighting/Flying

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
doduo pre-evo? douno - one head?

farfetch'd looks good for an evo.

as for the baby kanghaskan i just want one. cos it's the closest thing to a joey there is.

but i mean, mageton got an ugly evolution and so did that big nose thingy which looks like a street sweeper.

lapras doesn't have one....but i can't think of anything to do with it...besides making it into a loch ness monster..

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Farfetch'd, Tauros, Lapras and the often forgotten Pinsir all need either an evo or a pre evo.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
tentracruel yes. it needs something to make it interesting again.

muk..no. it's just gonna sludge up more on itself.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
tentracruel yes. it needs something to make it interesting again.

muk..no. it's just gonna sludge up more on itself.

I always thought that Shellos was wasted, they could have made East Sea into a baby Lapras and have West Sea evolve into Gastrodon. Instead we get a boring water-grond type that's completely unoriginal - coughquagsirecough!

Dattebayo

Banned
Just as long as it's not any of the 7 remaining Gen 1 Stand Alone Pokemon.

@SoulSilverMstr411: Swampert says hi.

wyvern709

Rarity Breeder
Status
Not open for further replies.