• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 6 Pokemon Giveaway (Shiny Legendaries, Items, Ideal Competitives, And More!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embla

Hi, could I possibly have a few leftovers and possibly a few of life orbs, choice items, expert belts, and assault vests? (If you have any spare Dusk stones, I would not mind having some c:)

o:

Tuvixer

Hi, can I get a Bouffalant with ideal nature and ivs Lvl 1? :)

Tnx :)

jinnaza

If it's still available, I'd love to get the Gamestop Shiny Gengar and Steven's Metagross. I missed those events and would very much appreciate it :) Friend Code is 5301 - 2127 - 7116 and I've added yours.

communist

If it's available I would like a mewtwonite y :)

Mash

If it is still available I would appreciate having the shiny jirachi

Dallas

Nice selection.
If you still have any available, could you possibly trade the Jirachi, Kyurem or Groudon (w/ Red Orb)?
Trying to fill up the Dex, would be greatly appreciative.

Hannah360

Looks like the shiny cyndaquil us still available and a razor claw if you have one.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Would you by chance still have cresselia, heatran, and palkia? I'm in need of these three for dex entry and to add to my living dex.

marill117

Hi are the Ho-oh and Palkia still available?? Really need them for dex entries! Also if either the shiny Sawblu or Cresselia are still there I'd love either of them please!

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I'm looking for shiny event Pokémon. Shiny or not really. So, shiny Jirachi would be nice. I'm also looking for Diancie (somehow I missed both events in my area). Any shiny Pokémon at all would be helpful. My first choice is Jirachi though. If nobody else has taken any thus far, than I would like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.