• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 6 predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmr97

Who will travel with Ash? What Pokemon will Ash catch/use? Will there even BE an Ash?

SlimeStack

I'll bet that Cilan will continue to travel with Ash. His role is pretty similar to Brock's, and it works fine for several regions until the day Cilan becomes stale.

I heard that they chose Iris over Hilda because of dat ***, but the new XY protagonist seems a lot more tame, so maybe she'll travel with Ash. Travelling with gym leaders is cool and all, but I'd like them to actually be running gyms. Cilan got away with it because there's still two other gym leaders running his one.

In terms of Pokémon I'm hoping he gets Chespin and Froakie while the new female companion gets Fennekin. Only Fennekin makes like May's Torchic and actually evolves at some point. He'll probably get the first bird Pokémon he sees too. I'd also like another Aipom situation to happen where he takes a pre-Gen 6 Pokémon with him and it evolves into a new Gen 6 one.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Please wait with the Gen 6 speculation until we have more info. Until then, please have fun in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.