• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 8 anime to be revealed on 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cradily17

I'm not sure a mobile game like Masters would be a concern for them. If it was Pokémon Go, it'd be one thing but a game they don't even know how popular is going to be? Not quite.

Pokemon Masters got ten million downloads in just two days. It won't be as popular as GO, but it's definitely going to be huge.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Pokemon Masters got ten million downloads in just two days. It won't be as popular as GO, but it's definitely going to be huge.
I dont understand what ppl find in this game, its boring

Cradily17

I dont understand what ppl find in this game, its boring
Lots of Pokegirls and fanservice as well as constant updates. Gacha isn't for everyone, but a lot of people including myself enjoy this.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I don’t really indulge in phone games so I skipped out on it. I guess it’s just my own bias since I got really bored of Go after awhile

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
It's Pokémon. Apple Inc. of the gaming world.

Mario is the apple inc of gaming world an they are at no 1 position without any animes series, pokemon as good as it is wouldn't have reached anywhere near as popularity as now without the anime series.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Mario is the apple inc of gaming world an they are at no 1 position without any animes series, pokemon as good as it is wouldn't have reached anywhere near as popularity as now without the anime series.
Perhaps, but Pokemon is the single largest media Franchise on the planet if you don't count companies with sub-properties like Disney owning Star Wars and Marvel.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
What do u mean?
He's saying the original Serena of the games and the Serena of the anime are not the same character, aside from the design somewhat. Serena of the anime is a fashion loving 10 year old who has a huge crush on Ash right? Serena of the games however is believed to be somewhere from 12 to 16 years of age and is instead a responsible young lady who acts like a big sister to her friends.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
He's saying the original Serena of the games and the Serena of the anime are not the same character, aside from the design somewhat. Serena of the anime is a fashion loving 10 year old who has a huge crush on Ash right? Serena of the games however is believed to be somewhere from 12 to 16 years of age and is instead a responsible young lady who acts like a big sister to her friends.
Oh I thought he meant that Serena is in Pokemon masters lol

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
That her as rivals and not a main character in the story arc (she is like most pc character don't really have a personality to begin with anyways) ...even then that Ani!Serena was big sis to Eureka (Bonnie)

J.Agera

[Top-notch Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies]
I mean there are lots of franchises that can be called Apple Inc. Of the gaming world like Halo and Assassins Creed. Pokémon is just one of them.
Well I have never played a modern Mario game so Idk about Mario.
It's going to get appropriate Serena.
The rivals in X and Y games were bland af though. That includes Serena.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
If this series is truly a reboot or retelling of Satoshi's adventures rather than a continuation of his current journey, I'm likely going to be resentful about it since I don't like nostalgia pandering, and that's what it would seem like to me if we have to go through all the regions again. It would most likely be done to further promote Pokemon Masters, but seeing as how I dislike that game, the thought of an animated series that puts emphasis on old characters just doesn't appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.