• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 8 anime to be revealed on 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
They are obviously not going to leak anything until the 29th, so any rumors or "leaks" before then should be seen as false or translated wrong.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
They are obviously not going to leak anything until the 29th, so any rumors or "leaks" before then should be seen as false or translated wrong.
It was just mistranslation by idiots get too worked up about kids show

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I strongly hope Ash isn’t getting replaced. The Pokémon anime would just suck without him!
Lol! I would love to see another studio making their own Pokemon anime to prove it wrong, but it won't happen because he's just too marketable at this point, not too mention the Pokemon brand power, despite how stale he is compared to other franchise protagonists.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm not sure a mobile game like Masters would be a concern for them. If it was Pokémon Go, it'd be one thing but a game they don't even know how popular is going to be? Not quite.

D

Deleted member 384931

What if Ash mentors new kids from different regions and he teaches those kids stuff?

So the games cut pokemon, Animé decides to do all the regions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Xuxuba

I'm not sure a mobile game like Masters would be a concern for them. If it was Pokémon Go, it'd be one thing but a game they don't even know how popular is going to be? Not quite.
Not that i think Pokémon Masters was the sole reason why they made this decision, but i doubt they weren't expecting for it to be a success, since it's a free pokémon mobile game, with voice acting and 3d models, that has a lot of elements from the original games and a bunch of fan favorite characters.

Sure, they probably didn't have 100% of certainty that it would be a complete success, but that could also be applied to any pokémon game ever released, including SwSh.

And it ended up being a success nonetheless since the game already has over 10 millions downloads in just a few days and it already became the most downloaded iOS game in many countries.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Not that i think Pokémon Masters was the sole reason why they made this decision, but i doubt they weren't expecting for it to be a success, since it's a free pokémon mobile game, with voice acting and 3d models, that has a lot of elements from the original games and a bunch of fan favorite characters.

Sure, they probably didn't have 100% of certainty that it would be a complete success, but that could also be applied to any pokémon game ever released, including SwSh.

And it ended up being a success nonetheless since the game already has over 10 millions downloads in just a few days and it already became the most downloaded iOS game in many countries.
To be honest, I tried it my self and I dont know whats so fun about it?..
And Im sure that it had to do something with the new series..

Xuxuba

To be honest, I tried it my self and I dont know whats so fun about it?..
And Im sure that it had to do something with the new series..
To be honest, i can't tell you myself because i am not a mobile gamer, so i don't know what is so fun about them either.

I did play for a bit though and it doesn't seem as bad as other mobile games. The microtransations don't seem as terrible, you don't have to wait 20 minutes just to have another match and the game doesn't waste too much phone battery. But at the end of the day i still prefer playing on the console.

Overall, it seems like it was well-received by the community who plays mobile games tho, with even Joe Merrick praising it.

Last edited:

J.Agera

[Top-notch Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies]
To be honest, i can't tell you myself because i am not a mobile gamer, so i don't know what is so fun about them either.

I did play for a bit though and it doesn't seem as bad as other mobile games. The microtransations don't seem as terrible, you don't have to wait 20 minutes just to have another match and the game doesn't waste too much phone battery. But at the end of the day i still prefer playing on the console.

Overall, it seems like it was well-received by the community who plays mobile games tho, with even Joe Merrick praising it.
Joe Merrick actually found the game Meh.
I am no different either.
Sure there's great animation, models and voice acting but it's nothing really mind blowing.

Xuxuba

Joe Merrick actually found the game Meh.
I am no different either.
Sure there's great animation, models and voice acting but it's nothing really mind blowing.
Oh i read on his twitter page that he was actually enjoying covering a mobile game for once ever since Go,(or something like that), but i guess he must have changed his mind.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Oh i read on his twitter page that he was actually enjoying covering a mobile game for once ever since Go,(or something like that), but i guess he must have changed his mind.
Probably one of those games that sucks you in for a while, then you get overplayed, then you forget about it, then it sucks you back in.

Xuxuba

Probably one of those games that sucks you in for a while, then you get overplayed, then you forget about it, then it sucks you back in.
Yeah i guess that is the case. Mobile games on their initial stage right after release are usually that way, especially gatcha games since they don't have that many things to do nor collect at first, but then the developers start to add new things

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I didn't play Pokemon Masters yet, but I got bored at Pokemon Go after a few months since its release, also because of the winters in my hometown. But nothing compares to my passion to play mobile games like Candy Crush. Also, I got tired to the mainstream games and turn-basrd JRPGs in general

Status
Not open for further replies.