• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 8 anime to be revealed on 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.

Julia Artemis

So I'm guessing this will basically be Pokemon:Champions League. Given Galar is based off UK this makes a lot of sense. Also if so maybe we will finally get Rosa as a character!

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So I'm guessing this will basically be Pokemon:Champions League. Given Galar is based off UK this makes a lot of sense. Also if so maybe we will finally get Rosa as a character!

Wait, how it makes sense that galar is based off UK so it should be named champions league.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The Japanese title is just called Pocket Masters (the OS's title) which smells of a reboot.

Sinnohrept

I wish Ash would leave and we could get someone else already

I want Gloria on the show, with the aggressive scott persona the fandom gave her, because it would be fun as heck and since Misty all the girls have lacked something more daring, except Iris who freaking battled pokemon as a kid and does a good amount of acrobatics that was nice to see.

What do you mean by more daring since Misty? We’ve already had outgoing characters in the show like May who had a temper, liked to battle and eat and then Dawn who got to battle villain teams and jumped into the action.

No idea why you’re implying Iris is the only girl since Misty to be more daring. May had the most outgoing personality of all the girls and Dawn was constantly active. I find it strange people complain about wanting the girls to not be girly and be more outgoing when we had that 15 years ago.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
What do you mean by more daring since Misty? We’ve already had outgoing characters in the show like May who had a temper, liked to battle and eat and then Dawn who got to battle villain teams and jumped into the action.

No idea why you’re implying Iris is the only girl since Misty to be more daring. May had the most outgoing personality of all the girls and Dawn was constantly active. I find it strange people complain about wanting the girls to not be girly and be more outgoing when we had that 15 years ago.
Except people don't like how the female characters have been treated in XY and SM and want to go back to the old days when the female companions were more active.

Sinnohrept

Except people don't like how the female characters have been treated in XY and SM and want to go back to the old days when the female companions were more active.

I can see that, I just want to know why that person implied since Misty the girls haven’t been daring.

DatsRight

There's part of me that hopes SM's sluggish pacing is down to the fact we're getting some sort of spin off series that charts loads of other key characters in the anime history (sort of like Chronicles but officially structured as such instead of retooled from specials in the west).

Status
Not open for further replies.